Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Shower

by midorigirl 4 reviews

Team 10 and a bar of soap (Originally written 01/2004)

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Chouji, Ino, Shikamaru - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 226 words - Complete

4Hot
Disclaimer: They ain't mine, they just fuck around in my head.

-----------------------------------

Ino liked showers.

She especially liked them after days on a mission, when the greasy feeling of unwashed hair and skin became intolerable, and the boys turned ripe. Those times she could barely restrain herself, when Konoha came into view, from running home and turning on the hot water.

She liked the heavenly scent of sakura soap, the heavy lather of shampoo scrubbing her scalp clean. The hot pounding water that could ease the tension in her shoulders, and if she wasn't too sore to move, create sweeter tension in other places.

But she'd have to say she loved showers with Shikamaru and Chouji in them.

She especially loved them after days on a mission, when the sexual tension grew to intolerable levels from forced closeness and stolen kisses became longer. Cold streams barely did anything to keep in check her desire to assault them both in their sleeping gear, or tempt them into quickies against trees.

Their hands soaping her down could ease tension better then any massaging showerhead. And their kissing each other over her shoulder when she arched back against Chouji was better then any amount of hot water to warm her skin.

Even if Shikamaru and Chouji had used the plain soap to slide around her breasts instead of the sakura.
Sign up to rate and review this story