Categories > Original > Romance > Rocky Mountain High

Rocky Mountain High

by VelvetDreamers 0 reviews

This story is based on a dream I had. All the characters are people I know in real life, with the exception of the lead male (he's a real life actor). It's my first story, since my creative w...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-07-16 - 408 words

0Unrated
Day 1: Monday- The Cabin

We arrived at the cabin early in the morning. R, Mon, J, The Girl, and me. 27 hours from New York to Colorado. I was a last minute add on. Carry on luggage, Mon called me. I've known R and J for years now and have been a fan of all their musical endeavors. The band booked a 3 week tour of the mid west focusing on Colorado and Utah in the summer. Man, we hadn't ever seen Summer temperatures like these. In the Summer the high was in the mid- 80's. We're all originally from South Florida so you don't even wanna know the Summer's we've experienced.

R's beat up tour van pulls up to a beautiful three story cabin overlooking the mountains. Rental cabins surround us but all I can take in is the view. I feel someone is watching me but I can't make out where they are watching from. My daze is interrupted by Mon. "Hey, snap out of it! Everyone's claimed their rooms. We left you the top floor...sorry, hope you don't mind", she shrugs and walks back in. The bottom level had 1 bedroom and a hot tub on the balcony(R&Mon's room), Main level had a big eat in kitchen, living room, and J&The Girls bedroom, Top level was my bedroom.

As I trek up the stairs J grabs me by the arm and says, "sorry we left you with the top floor". It's the only thing he's said to me in 27 hours. See, J didn't want me to come on this trip with them, because of our past.
"What's the big deal guys? It's a flight of stairs", I say
"It's not the stairs, we're just sorry you're gonna have to listen to us have loud sex every night!", the girl interjects.
"Man, what the...you say some stupid shit sometimes", J scolds her as I go up to my room.

There really was nothing to complain about. The room had breathtaking views of the mountains, floor to ceiling windows, a full balcony with french doors, and my own porch swing. It was my own private heaven for three weeks.

Well, only one tiny problem with the cabin, the AC was broken, and they wouldn't be able to send someone till Monday. Not a big deal, I had my balcony. And I'd come to find there was something else that was pretty awesome about my balcony.
Sign up to rate and review this story