Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

The Saints are Coming

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tim remembers the first time he met Mousy.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-07-27 - 450 words - Complete

0Unrated
The Saints are Coming:

Everyone waited at the airport. Tim looked down at his watch.

"When's Mousy coming again?" he asked.

"About noon," Beth answered.

"Ah," he said. Tim thought back to when he first met Mousey.

-Three Years Ago-

Tim was watching TV in his apartment at the time. Him and his cohorts weren't that close just yet. In fact, he was the third newest guy on the team. Tim hadn't planned to do much that day. He just wanted to watch TV, catch a nap, and maybe go online. That all changed with one knock on his door. The Irish man looked up with a puzzled look on his face. Who could that be? Curious, Tim wandered over to the door and peeked out the peephole. Beth stood on the other side, smiling and waving. Confused, the man opened the door.

"Yes, Beth?" he asked. The trendy Brit flashed him a huge grin.

"Hey there, mate!" she cheered. "How are you doing?" Tim blinked at her.

"Fine, I guess," he muttered. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, not much," Beth admitted. "I just want you to meet a friend of mine." She stepped aside to reveal a smaller woman with strawberry blonde hair. Tim's jaw dropped when his green eyes met her bright violet ones.

"Ello! What can I do you for?" he asked. The strawberry blonde woman smiled at him.

"Hiya!" she said. "I'm Julie, but you can call me Mousey." Tim made a strange face at her.

"Why?" he asked. Mousy gave him a cute little shrug.

"It just kind of stuck," she answered. The way she answered his question made Tim's heart do little flips in his chest.

"May we come in?" Beth asked. Tim nodded as if his head was on puppet strings.

"Sure!" he said aloud. The Irish man moved aside to let the English ladies into his apartment.

"Thank you," Mousey said with such elegance in her voice.

"You're welcome," Tim mumbled to himself, closing the door behind them.

"Nice place you have here!" Mousey said, looking around the living room. The Irish man returned to earth as he whipped around.

"Huh? Oh, thanks," he said. Mousy flipped down on his couch.

-Present Day-

"Tim!" a woman's voice shouted at the airport. The Irish man looked up to see Beth tapping him on the shoulder.

"Huh?" he asked.

"She's here," Beth told him.

"Huh?" he asked. Tim looked over her shoulder to see his strawberry blonde crush, eyeing him. His cheeks colored red as their eyes met. Mousey gave him a tiny smile.

"Hello, Tim," she said.

"H-Hi," he said back in a small voice.

There is a House in New Orleans
Sign up to rate and review this story