Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > but its better if you do

failed compassion

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

Amy tries her best to play along with Brendon's game, bit will she lose it before she's free?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2014-08-22 - Updated: 2014-08-23 - 539 words - Complete

0Unrated
I sat in the room for what felt like forever just looking at the white walls until Brendon walked back in with a few things. Flowers in one hand and a shopping bag in the other.
"I brought you some things." He held the items out to me, I took the flowers first.
"Brendon! They're beautiful!" I said in false delight, I'd really like to burn them in a pit along with him. "Thank you so much!" I smiled and his face lit up. Then I took the bag from him and looked through it there were clothes, pajamas and under ware in it.
"You shouldn't have went through all this trouble just for me." I said.
"I told you I'd try to make it up to you. You can take a shower if you want." He offered but it scared me too much.
"Maybe in the morning, I'm so worn out" which actually meant I was going to stay up and cry all night.
"Okay,I guess I'll let you go to sleep. See you in the morning." He said then left. I laied down in the bed and started to think. Someone will eventually realize I'm missing, I know Carla would. I curled up in the bed and began to cry, I just wanted to go home. I felt so angry and sad, I cried like this for a while with a pillow over my head.eventually I herd the door click.
"Are you alright?" Brendon asked gently as if he wasn't keeping me in the basement.I didn't know what to say for a moment and fought the urge to yell at him.
"Just a little homesick" I snifled. I felt the bed sink in beside where I was and he put a hand on my back making me flinch and him sigh.
"I don't want to hurt-" he began but I intrupted
"I just didn't expect it."
"Don't inturupt me." He said firmly."I know you want to go home, but you need to accept that you aren't, ever." He said. I couldn't help but lose it with his comment.
"Someone will find me, Carla will find me." I said hissing at him.
"Carla has already been taken care of, no one will find you! Now shut up!" He yelled.I sat up in a rage and spit right in his face. He looked stunned for a moment before he wiped the spit off of his face then he looked angry. In an instant I felt a sting on the side of my face then tears came to my eyes.he looked like he regretted slapping me.
"I'm sorr-"he began sadly.
"Burn in hell you monster!" I screamed at him.
"Do you WANT to die?! Because I can grant your wish sweetheart!" His eyes looked crazy, and I had a feeling he would do it but I couldn't stop myself.
"Hell would be better than here in this basement with you!" I screamed with all the hate that filled my body. I felt a sharp pain in my leg making me scream. I looked to see Brendon's knife sticking out of my thigh about an inch in.
"Fuck! I am so sorry!" He said.
Sign up to rate and review this story