Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 8

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 8

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 458 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8

Stacey's POV

Damn it! Why is it so quiet here. Patrick was reading his book. Andy was in the shower. Joe was sleeping and laura was playing on her computer and that leaves Pete. Where he went I have no clue. We are going on a hunt. A rabbit hunt...no a peter rabbit hunt!

"Where are you going?" Laura asked as I stood up. "To walk around. I'm bored" I shrugged.

"You have your pass right?" Patrick asked not bothering to look up from his book.

"Yes daddy" I laughed walking out of the room and shutting the door.

Wow this place was huge. Looking around I noticed Pete standing talking to Charlie and Dirty. Oh great...not going that way. Charlie had a tendency to act like an asshole to the tenth degree. I am really not sure what he does here. Kinda like a mix between manager and body guard/ friend. "Hey stace!" oh shit! I've been spotted.

Laura's POV

I sighed as I logged off my computer. Pete always tells me about all these outrageous stories that happen on tour and so far nothing has happened. Are they keeping it tame because we are here? I sure hope not. But then again I sure as hell don't want to see the Porn Ninja. That would scare me for life. I shuddered at the thought. A girl is not ment to see her brother like that!

I looked around the room and noticed that it was just Joe and myself left in the room. "Joe!" I yelled nudging him with my foot.

"wha?" he mummbled not bothering to wake up.

"I'm bored...so I have decided that you get to entertain me." "how did I eva get so lucky." "that requires you moving" I laughed as he rolled off the couch.

"See I moved."

Stacey's POV

Man sometimes I could kick dirty. "Hey" I smiled walking up to Dirty and giving him a hug. "how have you been?" he smiled gently returning the hug.

"same old same old." Dirty was the band's merch guy but also the tag along guy. Like Charlie he went everywhere. But unlike Charlie, Dirty knew my brother.

"so I talked to Blake..." he said trailing off.

"and?" I promted. I had a feeling I new what he was going to say but I didn't want to hear it.

"you doing ok now?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "why wouldn't I be ok"

Laura's POV

"Tag your it!" I yelled taging Joe and running out of the room!

"That's not fair! You cheated!" he yelled running after me. He was hot on my trail and closing in fast. Oh no! I screamed as we grabbed me.

"no ...your it now."
Sign up to rate and review this story