Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 13

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

Chapter 13

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 383 words

0Unrated
Chapter 13




Laura's POV


"Come here," Pete motioned for Stacey come sit next to him, "Sorry," He wrapped an arm around her pulling us both close, "You girls could make people go crazy," Pete chuckled.
"This is where the party is!" Joe walked in followed by Patrick and Andy.
"A Make up party, the best kind," Patrick laughed flopping down next to Stacey.
"Werent you guys sleeping??" Pete asked.
"More like ease dropping, I saw you get out of bed, then Stacey, so we followed," Joe explained.
"Now what were you told about ease dropping??" I raised an eye brow at him.
"Nothing??" A questioning look planted across his face.
"Oh okay," I giggled shrugging.




Stacey's POV


"Well I dont know about ya'll but im awake now," Everyone agreed after a minute, "So what do we do about it?"
"Pillow fight!" Laura yelled swinging a pillow hitting both me and Pete with it, missing Patrick by an inch. We all grabbed pillows swinging them at each other, laughing non stop. We extended the pillow fight out of the back part of the bus, through the bunks and to the front of the bus.
"Give up??" Pete yelled at me.
"Only if you give up first," I yelled swinging a pillow hittting him in the side causing him to fall back into a chair.
"Okay okay I give up," he pulled his legs up for protection as Patrick and Andy came behind me hitting me with a pillow then hitting Pete.
"You kids wanna stop for ice cream, we ahead of schedule and I could use a minute or two break from driving," Fred looked from the roaad back at us.
"You guys want ice cream?" Patrick stopped yelling it to the back at Joe and Laura.
"ICE CREAM! YES!" Laura yelled, Joe nodded in agreement.
"Yeah Fred pull it over," Patrick threw the pillow he had in his hand at Pete. A few minutes later Fred pulled over at a little diner. Laura and I walked off the bus as the boys threw on Shirts and shoes.
"It would have been nice if you girls put clothes on," Pete walked up behind us.
"What you talking about I got clothes on," Laura turned sticking her tongue out at him.
"I wouldnt call that clothing,"
Sign up to rate and review this story