Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 15

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

Chapter 15

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 794 words

0Unrated
Chapter 15



Patrick's POV


Andy and I watched Joe quickly run out the diner door, Laura right after him.
"We hang with a bunch of two years old," Andy laughed.
"What are you talking about you just as bad as they are, its just harmless flirting.. according to each of them.. but just wait until big brother figures it out," I laughed placing money on the diner table, "Bye girls," I waved to the group of girls before heading out of the diner.
"I wouldnt go in there if i were you," Fred laughed walking to the diner.



Stacey's POV


I stupidly ran to the back of the bus, I closed the door to the back part, standing ready with a pillow in hand, I swung the pillow as he poked his head into the door, he closed it quickly, opening it again before i had a chance to grab another pillow. he charged making me fall back onto the couch, he hovered over me smiling..
"That was fucking cold," he laughed.
"And the ice cream wasnt??"
"It was to make a point," He raised an eye brow.
"Well so was mine, pay backs a bitch," I smiled.
"Whatever you say, just remember that," he smirked.


Laura's POV

"Okay okay truce," He stuck his hand out for me to shake.
"No no no, that was cold," I shook my head.
"Yeah I know im sorry, come on truce... please," He pouted.
"No," I shook my head.
"Okay truce," He smiled pulling me to him for a hug, I took that chance to slip the ice I held in my hand down his shirt.. before running towards the front of the bus and down the stairs pushing Patrick and Andy out of my way. By this time I was barefoot, my flip-flop had gotten lost somewhere between all of this and let me tell you running on rocks isnt fun. I stopped turning seeing Joe stand on the bottom step smirking at me. My flip flops in his hand. "Want these?" I shook my head as he stepped off the bottom step. "Seriously come get them, I fight fair," He laughed walking half way putting my flip flops on the ground steping back putting out his hand as if to give me the right away to go get them. I walked slowly, bitting my bottom lip. I finally reached my shoes slipping them on. "Okay fight on," He yelled just a millisecond before i took off running. I noticed the girls who asked for autographs were now outside taking pictures. Shreaking laughter of joy that they met Fall Out Boy. I ran passed them, hearing them ask how i knew the band... i stopped for a second seeing Joe no where.
"Im Pete's sis..." I got out that part and that followed an oww, as I was tackled to the ground.
"Shouldnt have stopped," Joe smiled looking down at me..
"Omg are you okay??" The girls yelled.
"She's fine," Joe laughed, quickly getting up, extending his hand, "Pete does worse," he laughed as I took his hand, he pulled me off the ground.
"He's never tackled me," I glared at him wiping the dirt off the back of my shorts and legs.
"Arent you guys doing a concert in the next town?" One of the girls asked Joe.
"Yeah we are, you girls gonna go?" he leaned his arm on my head, using me as an arm rest, i moved his arm making him stumble.
"Yes!!" The girls laughed.
"Awesome, got backstage passes?" he stood straight acting cool.
"No,"
"Write your names down um somewhere, and we'll set up a password, so you can get some," One of the girls ran inside grabbing a napkin writing each of their names on it.
"Can we add one more friend shes going but just not here tonight?" the girl turned to Joe.
"Yeah but only you six," the girl handed Joe the paper, "Allright you'll have to ask to see Charlie, and he'll ask you what Pete's little sister's name is.. all you gotta remember is to tell him Laura,"
"Got it," The girls squealed. I giggled at their happiness. It was funny to see them trying to keep their cool as they talked to Joe.
"Joe, Laura lets go!" Patrick yelled. I turned to nod at Patrick, as I heard Joe say his goodbyes giving the girls hugs, the next thing I knew I was in the air being swung over his shoulder.
"You walk slow," He laughed putting me down on the steps.
"Dont do that!" I yelled turning to fast hitting my toe, "See!" I yelled at him walking up the steps onto the bus. I heard him laugh as he closed the bus door.
Sign up to rate and review this story