Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > but its better if you do

where they belong (end)

by meesheemooroo 1 review

This is it.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2014-08-28 - Updated: 2014-08-28 - 1284 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
We had explained the whole story to Carla who was happy that I'd chosen to stay the hell away from Brendon but we all knew something bad was coming, there had to be some sort of price for all of this.

After Carla left Patrick and I ate dinner and went to bed. I was exhausted and my feet hurt, he even rubbed them for me before laying down with me.
"You know I was thinking about all the times I go with you to the doctor and that running joke we have that they all think I'm the father there." He said in the darkness with his hand on my stomach.
"Yeah?" I said.
"Well,I know Ella's not mine, but I feel like a father. I'm just as excited as a dad would be" hr said and took a bit of a deep breath, he seemed very nervous about this conversation.
"I was thinking, why can't she be? I'll love her like a dad would... and I love you." He said shaking my brain to the core. I didn't know what to think for a moment except how amazing of a man Patrick was. I began to cry.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" he began
" That sounds wonderful. Patrick, I love you too. You're the sweetest mam I've ever met in my life. You already act like your her father. I want my daughter to be just like you and learn to be as caring as you are. I love you too Patrick, I really do." I said.
-------
"Are you sure about this?" Patrick breathed heavily after seperating from our kiss.
"We talked about this weeks ago." I said as Patrick unlocked his door and pulled me inside into the dark house and missed me heavily once again as I breathed him in.
"I just needed to make sure it was alright.
"I wouldn't let you if it wasn't." I said in between kisses as I learned up against a wall in the dark living room. He ran his hand up my shirt before taking it off of me.
"I love you" he breathed into my ear.
"I love you too" I said. His body was pressed into mine, well as close as he could get with my larger stomach in the way.
"I will love you and our daughter as long as I live." Patrick said as he rubbed my back gently.
"Excuse me." A voice came from somewhere I. the darkness. Making us jump and Patrick scufgled for the light switch.
"Aw shit." I whispered seeing the light Illuminate Brendon standing in the room holding a gun and a paper.
"Hate to burst your bubble Stump, but that would be my daughter she's got in her. And that would also be my fiancé your trying to fuck." Patrick and I looked at Brendon horrified and I just stood there in my bra. I went to reach for my shirt on the floor but Brendon pointed the gun at me making me stop.
"Don't!" Patrick shouted.
"Leave it off, it looks nicer." Brendon winked at me. "Babe, would you care to explain why a police officer came to my door and gave me this restraining order today?" He asked.
"You know why Brendon." I said hatefully.
"Oh, I know all to well why, its because yove been fucking Patrick over here since you fucking filled my head full of lies and talked me going to that fucking asylum!" He yelled.
"No, it's because you cheated on me,and raped me, and drugged me and kidnapped me and stabbed me!" I said.
"Watch it beautiful, I've got a gun. If I wouldn't of ever done any of those things we wouldn't have our little girl growing inside you."
"She's not yours, Brendon." I growled.
"Oh I know she's mine. I made damn sure she was mine when I locked you in my basement, I made sure over and over again. Willing or unwilling you screamed so loud." Brendon smiled a smile that made me sick.
"Shut up!" Patrick yelled then Brendon aimed the gun at him.
"And you, you know she's only with you because she's using you for a place to go, right? She's a fucking whore who trick you into loving her too."
"That's not true Brendon. I love him more than I ever loved you, you know why? Because he's good to me, he's the sweetest man "I've ever met in my life!" I said now crying.
"Oh you love him?" He said walking over to me until the gun was aimed right at my head. I saw something move out the corner of my eye in the back of the room some where.
"Since you love him so much maybe you should watch him die." He said swiviling a bit so that the gun was now against Patrick's head who was wide eyed and sweating perfusly.
"It will be okay" I told him and grabbed his hand.
"Don't lie. It won't be okay, Patrick. Your going to-" Brendon was cut off by a loud pop and he fell the the ground. Carla came over with a gun and kicked him in the ribs and Patrick scooted the gun out on Brendon's grasp and into my direction. I quickly picked it up and aimed it at Brendon who had been shot by Carla in the back.
"Don't leave you bag with the gun in it at my house." She said as she dialed 911 I looked at Patrick who was doing the same. I knelt beside Brendon so I could get the gun closer to him. He quickly grabbed my hands that held the gun and brought it to his head.
"Do it. If I live through this I will probably kill you and everyone you love, don't take that risk." He said in obvious pain. "Don't tell my daughter about me." He said.
"You don't know how bad I want to shoot you right now, but I won't. Not because I love you because I don't. Not because in scared, because I'm not. But because I don't know if hell is real or not and I'm not going to kill you not knowing if hell is real so the closest thing I can do is make you rot in a cell or a white padded room for the rest of your miserable pathetic life." I said. I herd sirens getting closer and Brendon let go of the gun that he had pressed aginst his head
And I stood up still aiming the gun at him.
"Oh I owe you something." I smiled and walked into the kitchen and returned with a knife that I stuck directly into his thigh.
"And the biggest relief of all is that I never have to hear you call me babe again" I said then spit in his face. The police came barging in yelling for everyone to drop their weapons.

------
When I had Ella Anne Stump it was one of the happiest moments of mine and Patrick's life. She had brown hair like mine and Brendon's but my blue eyes. Patrick cried the first time he held her and told me it was all worth it. She called him dad and that was all that mattered. Brendon got life in a mental institution. turns out he had murdered another woman, he pleaded insanity.
Everyone ended up where they belonged even Cara who now has a son of her own, nick and manages bands. Cara who is now eight is learning how to play guitar and her and Patrick sing together, her favorite song? 'Life on mars' by David Bowie.
Sign up to rate and review this story