Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Jack Of All Trades

by cj_warner94 1 review

Killjoy fic. Jack Of Hearts is a baddass Killer, she wasn't always like this...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [R] [?] - Published: 2014-08-31 - 386 words

0Unrated
A/N this is my first fic for a while, go easy on me, but R&R

I paused and took a long drag on my cigarette, inhaling the cancerous fumes. I looked around the sun bleached desert, hearing only the wind and something else in the distance. Footsteps. I let the cigarette drop to the ground and stomped on it. I took my bow from my back, placed the arrow on the string, turned around and shot. I heard the thud of a body and saw the brilliant white of the man I’d just killed’s costume. I walked up to it and pulled my arrow out through his chest.
I always caught a little bit in the ribcage.

I wasn’t always like this. A cold hearted killer. But things had changed in the world. And not for the better. It all started a few years ago, in 2019. I was 22 years old and living with my boyfriend of two years, Andy.

Andy was 6’3” and had a bird’s nest of black hair which sat on top of his long pale face. He had these beautiful blue eyes that made your knees melt and a smile which always think he was up to no good. I was completely and utterly in love with him. But then the incident happened.

We were driving to my dads, when I noticed something in the car door pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the box of pills. BLI Industries.

“What are these?” I asked showing Andy the packet. He just stared intently at the road. His knuckles turning white from the, now, death grip he had on his steering wheel.

“I didn’t tell you because I knew how you would react,”

“Andy, you know why I don’t like them,”

“Yeah, because your dad is a manic who thinks BLI is out to get the world, well I don’t and I don’t have to listen to this,”.

He pulled up outside of my dad’s house and looked at me.

“So this is it? You’re choosing a drug over me?”

“Christy, it’s not like,”

“Save it, Andy,”

I got out of the car and went into my dad’s wiping the tears that had spilled from my eyes.

To be contiuned...
Sign up to rate and review this story