Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New American Classic

9- This Kiss

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 0 reviews

Hayley reaches a small breaking point.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2014-09-01 - 459 words

1Ambiance

-I want you too much.-



**



Hayley was left alone laying in Gerard’s bed for what felt like hours. She couldn’t tell, and just laying there was so boring and lonely. She had never really felt lonely before. Usually she was comfortable with herself, but she’d be comfortable reading or doing something. She was never alone, blindfolded, in a strange place.. That made her… lonely.

Another creak caught her attention and for some reason she found herself holding her breath. That was the last piece of stress that she could take. She broke, letting out a dry sob.

“Hayley?” Gerard sounded exhausted.

Hayley tried clearing her throat but she couldn’t, instead the warm tears began to fall and they just wouldn’t stop.

“Hayley, what’s wrong?” Gerard was closer. Hayley felt his weight on the bed as he sat next to her. She couldn’t even sit up. She felt completely useless, and vulnerable.

Seconds passed, maybe minutes. Time seemed like such a blur and Hayley was desperate to put a stop to the crying but she couldn’t.

“Is it that important?” Gerard finally asked, quietly. He sounded as upset as Hayley felt.

Hayley couldn’t figure out what he was talking about at first but then gentle fingers brushed up against her face and she felt the now damp blindfold being removed. Out of fear she automatically squeezed her eyes shut. “No.” She whispered.

“No?” Gerard echoed the word, confused.

“I don’t want to be killed.” Hayley informed him.

Gerard sighed. “I’m not a killer.”

“There’s a first time for everything.” Hayley whispered, fearfully.

Gerard chuckled, but there wasn’t much humor in his voice. “Come on Hayley, I’m not going to hurt you. Open your eyes.”

Hayley reluctantly did so, but for the first few seconds all she could see was the light as her eyes fought to adjust.

Then she saw Gerard.

He had black hair, but a kind face. He looked like he really cared right now, and that was something Hayley needed. Without thinking she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

This time when Gerard chuckled it was more sincere. “That’s the best reaction a girl has ever had to my face before.”

Hayley laughed, wiping the tears from her face. “You look nice.”

“You look beautiful.” Gerard replied, sincerely.

Hayley was caught off guard, and as she pulled out of the hug Gerard caught her in a simple, sweet kiss.

Hayley didn’t know what to do or say, so she simply sat next to him stunned.

Gerard’s cheeks became heated as he blushed. “I… I’m sorry.”

Hayley just nodded, not really knowing what to say.
Sign up to rate and review this story