Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 17

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 17

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 704 words

0Unrated
Chapter 17



Stacey's POV


I nudge Laura to see if she was even aware of what Jess was saying. Of course she wasnt, so i had to fill her in.
"haha, thats funny!" she laughed everyone turned staring at her. I giggled as she shrugged when Pete asked what was so funny.
"Yeah I thought that was funny to," Joe laughed from across the room, he must have known what Laura and I were just talking about. Laura and I just laughed even more, everyone else in the room standing clueless.
"So its funny you know Jess," One of the girls walked over to us.
"Yeah hows that funny?" I asked.
"She never once mentioned one of her old friends was related to Pete,"
"That's a good thing.. she wasnt suppose to, is that the funny part?" Laura asked.
"The funny part is you girls dont seem the type she'd hang with,"
"Yeah well we knew a different Jess,"
"She said she's always acted the same,"
"Okay... whats your point to all this?" Laura asked.
"no point just saying, making small talk," the girl shrugged looking around, "So are you girls only staying with the band for this concert?"
"Umm nah," I answered.
"It must be awesome to have a brother that's so hot and famous, do you do alot of stuff with him like parties and stuff?" Another girl joined in asking.
"Okay, I guess, but umm nah, I actually get to see my brother once in a blue moon, this is the first time we will be spending time together for a long period,"
"Oh that sucks, is he cool to have as a brother?" I looked pass the girls to see Jess flirting with Pete like crazy, I nudged Laura again as she answered the girls question.
"Excuse me," she mumbled before walking over to Pete and Jess, "Now no hogging the brother," She laughed.
"Does she not want Jess talking to Pete?"
"She doesnt care as long as Jess doesnt flirt with him," I mumbled.


Laura's POV

I wrapped an arm around Pete's back as he draped his over my shoulder.
"Dont worry i cant be hogged, Im only your brother," He laughed probably sensing I heard most of what she was saying to him. I looked over to the corner to see Joe talking to one of the girls. god tramps everywhere. I thought as I watched the girl try hard to flirt with him, he ignored it as Pete did with Jess.
"Concert time boys," Charlie stuck his head in the door, "You girls better get your seats," he added.
"ohh Laura, Stacey you must come out and sit with us and watch the show," Jess smiled grabbing my hand.
"Um..."
"Yeah go have fun, just dont loose your passes," Pete told us. I shot him a dirty look, before being dragged off by Jess, I grabbed Stacey's hand as I walked pass her.
"Enjoy the show girls!" I heard Pete yell to us. We walked to the seating part. It was slowly filling up. we walked to the front room, where the girls seats were. Dirty stood on the other side of the gate that was put up.
"Told you two would be enjoying the show out here, came to join, if you dont mind," he smiled.
"Umm no, stay please," Stacey told him.
"Jess and Friends, this is Dirty...."
"HI!" they all shreaked like they never met a man before. He climbed over the railing sitting in one of the free chairs.
"This is gonna be soo much fun, the three of us here at a Fall Out Boy concert,"
"Umm yeah.." Stacey and I nodded. I stared as the seats began to fill up it was crazy. As more and more people entered it became louder and louder. Seconds before the show started I leaned over whispering to Jess.
"You cant be with my brother, so dont flirt with him or make lame comments of how cute you two would be together," She gave me a shocked look, as I turned my attention to Stacey and Dirty. As the songs started the three of us danced and sang the songs, listening to the screams of girls.
Sign up to rate and review this story