Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 18

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 18

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 517 words

0Unrated
Chapter 18

Stacey's POV

The concert was once again amazing. But then again, when is it not. The crowd was slowly starting to leave and I noticed I lost laura. Oh shit. Where did she go. I franticly looked around for her, for dirty, for anyone I knew but all I saw was unknown faces. I looked down to make sure I had my pass...omg where did it go. I didn't take it off...except when I went to the bathroom backstage. SHIT! This isnt good. Ok lets just see what happens. I walked towards the dressing room and was stopped by a guard.

"sorry miss you cant go through" he said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"but you don't understand. I'm with the band" He started to laugh.

"yeah that's what they all say."

"no really...I am."

Laura's POV

OMG I cant believe I lost stacey and dirty! Damn it! Where did they go.

"Dirty!" I called out as I spotted him in the crowd. He looked my way and nodded. I started pushing past the people to get close to him. Atleast I was with someone I knew.

"where is stace" he asked once I got to him. I bit my lip

"I don't know I was hoping she was with you" We looked around for a bit and then headed back to the dressing room. We had to use an altenate enterance because the main one was covered with girls hoping to get a glipse of one of the boys.

"Good show guys" I greeted them as we walked in.

"thanks" Pete said giving me a hug.

"eww your all gross...don't touch me" I mummbled pulling away. He just laughed...

"where is stacey" Patrick asked as he packed up his stuff.

"I was hoping that she was here. I kinda lost her in the crowd. But I take it she isnt here" I said looking around. The guys all shook her head.

"Anyone try calling her?" Andy suggested walking out of the bathroom.

"Calling who?" Stacey asked walking in.

"YOU! Where the fuck were you" I yelled at her. "calm down killer...I lemph ma pumea heuw" she said mummbling the last half.

"sorry what was that...I don't speak fluent mumble" pete asked raising an eyebrow. "I said I left my pass here...wont make that mistake again."

"Ok kiddies...time to head out."

Stacey's POV

I sat in the back of the bus playing on my laptop. We were currently on the road again going to god know's where. I couldn't get the convo from earlier out of my head...Jess liking Pete shouldn't bother me...but for some reason it did. Did I like Pete? No I couldn't ...I mean could I?

Laura's POV

I lied awake staring at the ceiling of my bunk. Why did it hurt so much to see those tramps all over Joe today. I mean he is like a brother to me right? Nothing more. But then how do I explain these feelings. Damn it! I cant crush on him! Or can I?
Sign up to rate and review this story