Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 19

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 19

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 540 words

0Unrated
Chapter 19


Laura's POV

I went back and forth with my thoughts a million times before I fell asleep. The last thought that entered my head.. was that it wasnt wrong to like him.. and he looked soo cute on stage.


Stacey's POV


I looked up from my computer for a second as I saw the door open and Pete walk in.
"Why arent you sleeping?" he asked sitting next to me.
"I dont know just been playing around on my laptop," I shrugged.
"Oh, did you and Laura at least try to enjoy hanging with Jess for those few hours?" he asked.
"Not really, after she made that comment we didnt even try to talk to her, and I dont think we'll ever talk to her again after the comment Laura made to her before the show started,"
"Let me guess all about me?"
"Yeah pretty much,"
"Well let me guess what was said, you cant go out with my brother stop flirting with him or i'll kick your ass?" Pete laughed.
"Close enough," I laughed too.
"My sister should know now, that the kind of foolish flirting Jess was doing wouldnt work on me,"
"Yeah but she'd except her friend not to try so hard, especially in front of her,"
"Soo..." he mumbled.
"So what?"
"I dont know, just a little bored, and everyone's asleep and your really into that computer," he shrugged.
"Well what am I suppose to do about your boredom?"
"I dont know, something, anything,"
"Why not go wake them all up let them entertain you,"
"Cause they all should sleep," I turned looking at him in the eyes. Just gazing into them. Suddenly he looked the hottest hes ever looked. I was about to turn my attention back to my laptop when the bus hit a bump, I guess, and I was forced closer to Pete. So close infact our lips touched. I quickly sat up straight biting on my bottom lip. Neither of us said a word.
"Umm okay I think im ready to go to sleep now," Pete muttered getting up and slowly walking to the bunk area. I played on the computer for a while longer, thinking about how soft his lips felt against mine. I didnt bother to get up and go get in the bunk, I just spread out my blanket grabbing one of the couch pillows laying on it. Thinking Laura would have a fit, if i even hinted I liked Pete, but then again I am her best friend, I have a huge lead a head of any other girl that would want to think about dating Pete..


Pete's POV

My head was confused, it was an accident but it felt kinda right. But Stacey was like my other little sister, I couldnt think of it that way. It'd just be wrong. And not to mention Laura would have a fit, and I could put myself in her position I wouldnt want her going out with any of my friends. But then again Im also grown, and so is Stacey. I closed my eyes, my mind running non stop. I finally stopped thinking about it, well kind of, enough to fall asleep and that was all that mattered.
Sign up to rate and review this story