Categories > Anime/Manga > Tsubasa/xxxHolic

Better View

by Katya 1 review

There was always another house on another lake in Yuuko's back pocket, it seemed.

Category: Tsubasa/xxxHolic - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Doumeki, Watanuki - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 556 words - Complete

3Funny
There was always another house on another lake in Yuuko's back pocket, it seemed. A beautiful cottage, with a fully equipped kitchen for Watanuki, and silence for miles in every direction.

The usual vacation quartet, plus Mokona, had arrived earlier that day. Watanuki had claimed the room next to Himawari's, but right before bed she complained that the moonlight was too bright and would someone switch with her please? Doumeki had volunteered, which left Watanuki seething, as usual. He had gone to bed with a sick feeling in his stomach. Stupid Doumeki.

Later on, Watanuki was jolted awake, startled out of his dreams for some unknown reason. He fumbled for his glasses on his bedside table, blinking rapidly and trying to adjust to the moonlight room. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a dark silhouetted figure standing on his balcony, and had to hold back the frightened yelp in his throat. The thing rapped on the glass again, three swift and firm knocks, and Watanuki realized that had been the thing to rouse him from his sleep.

He realized he recognized the posture of the figure and glared silently. Tearing the covers off his legs, he stalked over to the sliding doors and violently jerked them open.

"What are you doing!? Go back to your own room!" Watanuki hissed, fully aware that the chances that Mokona or Yuuko herself were somehow listening in on this conversation were high and likely.

"Let me in," Doumeki said, brushing past Watanuki and into the sparsely furnished bedroom that Watanuki had chosen. Watanuki clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

"Why are you knocking on my window at," a glance at the clock "two in the morning!?"

"You locked your door." Doumeki stared as if this explain everything and wasn't Watanuki an idiot?

The blue eyed boy blinked. Well.

Wait.

"Go away! Go back to your own room!"

"No."

"No?"

"No."

"DOU-ME-KIIII..."

"Your view is better." And Doumeki took off his slippers and laid them neatly next to Watanuki's own pair. He then crawled under the covers, taking up approximately half of the tiny bed.

Watanuki stomped over and climbed in next to him, intent on shoving the other boy onto the floor. "We have the same view! Your room is right next to mine, you fool!"

Doumeki watched him with his usual impassive face.

And then he leaned in and kissed Watanuki on the mouth. Neither boy had an overwhelming amount of experience (in some cases... none at all). It was too wet, too hard, and Watanuki was frozen still from the beginning to the end.

When Doumeki pulled away, Watanuki reached up to touch his lips, but then realized what he was doing and made a big show of wiping them on his sleeve.

Doumeki almost smiled, not fooled in the slightest, and turned over on his side to sleep. Watanuki watched him for a minute before sighing and taking off his glasses. He burrowed under the covers, and slept soundly for the rest of the night.

The next morning, Mokona was extra bouncy and Yuuko had that nasty gleam in her eye.


----------------------
AN: There. Finished. Finally. HA. scurries off to dick with psp Comments are love, constructive criticism is appreciated, and if you find a typo for the love of god let me know.
Sign up to rate and review this story