Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Static

The Shocking Truth

by ForNeverYours 0 reviews

The truth bites..not pun intended.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 248 words

0Unrated
Over the next few days I realized what I was. Like it or not I was a prisoner in a bunker. With no family or anyone to care about me there was no hope that anyone was looking for me.

I got all the comforts of home, a bed, light, bathroom, TV, and stereo. But I didn't have my freedom. I couldn't go outside. So far I only talked to Patrick. He never showed me the other 'statics'.

That was until one day I decided to break out. I needed to find out information about me and the others. I picked the lock on my door and crept quietly down the dim corridor. Every few feet a candle hung on the wall.

There was a large black door on the left of me. I shrugged and tried it, it was unlocked.

I pushed it open and squinted to see what it was. It looked like an unused bedroom, if not then a storage room. My trunk lay at the foot of the bed. I opened it and began looking through the books. Almost all of them were about vampire. But one thing struck me as odd. It said only the true Innocent could defeat the lead vampire.

My hands turned cold and my face flushed. I shook my head in disbelief. Then I thought back to what Patrick told me. If the lead vampire killed an innocent they would die too.

That meant I was supposed to die.
Sign up to rate and review this story