Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 24

by youngandreckless 1 review

Chapter 24

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 556 words

0Unrated
Chapter 24

Laura's POV

We arrived to the hotel and Charlie went to get the keys. "We have a suite" Charlie explained as he walked back.

"Yes! So what the problem" I asked looking at Charlie's face. "There is only four beds...all twin..." he explained slowly.

"there's a couch right?" stacey asked grabbing her bag from her bed. Charlie just nodded.

"so no problem then...I'll take the couch" she said grabbing a key and walking off the bus.

"well that solves that problem." Joe said with a shrug following stacey. We all slowly exited the bus.

"Who is up for going to the pool?" Pete asked excitedly jumping around. We all agreed and went up to the room to drop our stuff off and change.

"POOOL" Pete screamed running and jumping into the water.

"Hey no breaking anything! I don't want to get kicked out" I said to the boys while walking to the edge of the pool and putting my feet end. Everyone else jumped in but stacey who walked to one of the chairs and sat down. Hmm I wonder whats wrong with her...oh well she will tell me when she wants to.

"Look what I found" Pete yelled hold up a pole. Great...not again. Pole vaulting into the pool is not my favorite game...but I have to admit it is fun! I watched as pete landed with a huge splash and andy dove for the pole. This went on for a good thrity minutes until I was dragged into the pool.

"HEY!" I yelled as I came up. I looked up into the face of Joe. I guess he did take this whole act as if nothing happened to heart. We were back to playing our games.

"Look out!" Patrick yelled as he landed right near us. We laughed as he came up sputtering water.

"what a dork" I laughed. I looked to where stacey was sitting before to find her gone. Hmmm where did she go.

"Where did Stacey go" Dirty asked voicing my thoughts.

"I don't know but I hope she is ok...she has been acting funny lately..." Patrick said scratching his head.

"I am sure she is fine...she probably just went up to bed or something" Pete said grabbing the pole. We all silently nodded and continued to play. I laughed as Joe dragged me under. I guess the best thing I could do right now is be his friend and if that leads to more than great!



Stacey's POV

I decided to walk around the hotel. I couldn't stand see everyone playing and having fun. Its hard for me to act happy when I'm not. I finaly found myself sitting outside the hotel staring up at the sky.

"Penny for your thoughts" a voice said breaking me out of my thought. I looked up to see a guy I have never met before. But after a second look it was one of the guys Dirty was 'flirting' with.

"hey...who are you?" I asked. A little blunt I know but who cares.

"The names Jayden...yours?" "Stacey" I replied not taking my eyes away from the sky.

"so why are you out here by yourself..." he asked taking a seat next to me. This guy maybe hot but damn he is annoying me!
Sign up to rate and review this story