Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 25

by youngandreckless 1 review

Chapter 25

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 745 words

0Unrated
Chapter 25


Stacey's POV


"My friends are over at the pool, didnt really feel like swimming or being soaked," I answered still looking up at the sky.
"Ohh so how do you know Fall Out Boy?" He asked.
"My best friend is Pete's little sister," I answered sighing on the inside. maybe i should just wear a shirt, that would answer all the fall out boy question these fans asked. and while im at it, add on there the i LIKE Pete. That'll tell them something they really dont know.
"Ohh not Dirty right?"
"No, the girl I pointed to, Laura,"
"Ohh cool,"
"Yeah," I mumbled, "So your just here for the concert?"
"Yeah basically, I also live a few hours from here, friends just thought itd be cool to rent out a room and chill for the night,"
"Oh thats cool,"
"Ooo look its the cutie I met earlier," I turned seeing Dirty walk up to us, "Remember me?" He winked at Jayden.
"Dirty cheating now?" I heard another voice come up to, I didnt even have to look to know whose voice that one belong to.
"Nope," Jayden's eyes lit up as Pete walked over to us. It was like the boy had never seen a guy before. "Petey, this lil boy was flirting with your sister ealier," Dirty tried not to laugh. I held back my laughs as well, as Pete looked confused. "Arent you gonna beat him up for me?" Dirty pouted.
"What the fuck you talking about?" Pete asked confused.
"Laura and Dirty switched places, Dirty is your sister now," I filled him in.
"Ohh," Pete looked confused still.
"Nevermind," Dirty rolled his eyes. I just laughed.
"What happen to playing in the pool, before we knew it you guys left us," Patrick walked up pushing Pete.
"Aww sorry, didnt mean to leave without telling you, I'll make sure i tell you anytime im leaving, like now," Pete laughed pushing Patrick back before taking off running.
"Get him!" Patrick yelled as him and Andy took off after Pete.



Laura's POV



I was almost out of the pool, just to be dragged back in. I came up from under the water, pushing my wet hair out of my face. I heard laughing from behind me.
"Stop doing that!" I yelled at him, splashing water his direction.
"That would be nice of me," he laughed.
"And that's just to easy, huh?"
"Yup, nothing is just suppose to be easy," he laughed picking me up and throwing my across the water. I had water up my nose and I must have swallowed about three tons. This time though I didnt come up from under the water. I could hear his muffled callings of my name or what sounded like my name. He finally got close enough, I grabbed him pulling him under water, and swimming away as fast as I could, didnt get to far he grabbed my ankle, holding onto it, I resisted for a few minutes before turning around in the water.
"Think I can have my foot back?" I asked.
"Nah, its mine now," He smiled. I was inches away from him, my ankle still in his hand. I didnt wanna just be his friend and at the moment, I didnt care what he thought, yeah just an hour ago I was thinking of letting it go but I just now figured out that i really like him. It sucks. Without stopping to think, myself, I whispered to him dont think, pulling him close crashing my lips against his.


Patrick's POV



"Ohh hell," I breathed as I watched the movie scene happening in the pool. Andy tackled Pete luckly just in time. Good thing you had to be standing to be able to see anything happen across the way in the pool.
"Ookay okay let me up!" Pete yelled, just a Andy let him go and he semi stood I tackled him.
"Sure we should be doing this out in public? you know with Andy watching," Pete laughed.
"Why not? Andy loves a good show right?" Andy didnt answer I looked up seeing him look towards the pool area.
"Ey Pete, Laura and Joe..." I kicked him before he could finish his sentence, "Oww, damn,"
"What about Laura and Joe?" Pete asked pushing me off him. I prayed they'd stopped whatever it was they were doing by now. I prayed Pete didnt catch them, it wouldnt be pretty if he did.
Sign up to rate and review this story