Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 36

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 36

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 582 words

0Unrated
Chapter 36

Laura's POV

"How could you!" I yelled to stacey running into the hotel room. She looked up biting her lip.

"I'm not going to talk to you when your like this...you wont listen anyways" She replied getting up and walking into pete's room.

"Its not fair!" I yelled to her. "you get to fuck my brother and I cant go out with his friend" even though the door was shut I knew she heard because the next thing I knew she was in my face.

"I'm not fucking him! Damn it! We have kissed twice! To think! I have been fucking fighting for you!" she shook her head in disgust. "screw that"

"Fighting for me? No you have been trying to steal my brother!" how the fuck could she be messing with my brother! That's not right! She is supposed to be my friend.

"hey hey hey! Stop this!" Patrick yelled getting inbetween us.

"stay out of this Patrick" I growled.

"stealing from who? He's your brother not your boyfriend" she spat totally ignoring patrick. Have I ever mentioned that when we get mad...it gets kinda messy?

"That's not the point" I yelled felt the tears start to fall. "how is your relationship different from mine...how is it ok for you?" by this time my voice had gone to a slight whisper.

"Its different because you HAVE a relationship..." by this point she was yelling too. "I am jealous of what you have! Joe knows he wants to be with you! And eventually Pete will come around and see...but if you don't stop this bullshit you wont have friends to help you through this...I give up" she said throwing her hands up and walking away.

I turned and fell into Joe's arms. "c'mon" he whispered pulling me into his room.

"what happened?" he asked gently sitting me down.

"with who?" I asked whipping away the tears. "pete"

"I walked into the pool area to see him and stacey kissing..." He raised an eyebrow at this but I continued... "basicly the short version is that all I want is to play with you and eventually I would hurt you which would fuck up his friendship and then he wants to send me home"

the last part still hasn't stuck with me. Home...



Stacey's POV

How did this ever get this bad! And what the fuck did pete mean when he said 'At least we know where this is going when I do this' yeah it goes no where! He will just want to forget about it the next day. Ahhh I hate boys! I hate drama.

"Whats wrong?" Pete asked as he walked in and shut the door.

"EVERYTHING" I yelled finally breaking down. I felt his arms wrap around me. "shhh... what happened? Don't worry it will all be ok" he whispered into my ear.

"no it wont!"



Joe's POV

I cant believe Pete is acting like this. Sure if it was my sister I would be a little protective but not go overboard with it. Pete isnt even listening to her.

And whats this about kissing stacey? That I don't even understand.

I held laura close to me as she finaly stopped crying. I looked down to see that she had fallen asleep.

Can pete really send her home? I sure hope not.


~~~~~~~
next chapter will be up when i get a review lol...laura is writing it now. much love to all the readers!
Sign up to rate and review this story