Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Pure Morning

Dark Angel

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Anna tries on a new sexy baby doll and seduces Tsuzuki to get him to see her "wings."

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-09-27 - 1016 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Forty-One: Dark Angel:

-Anna-

I: Blackness

"Okay, you can look now!" I said to my husband.

Asato-kun opens his eyes, I can't help but smile. Wearing his favorite black lace black baby doll proved to be a great idea. I spin for him, and his eyes drink me in.

"You love it, right?" I ask.

He sits back, smiling as he looks me over. "Where are your wings?" he wonders.

"They're here, if you use your imagination." I lean in close enough for our lips to touch. "They're invisible."

"Well, how do I see them?"

My lips are within inches of his as I speak. "Let me show you." I give him a peck on the lips, and he pulls me into his lap. I giggle at the tingly feeling on my skin when Asato-kun's fingertips grazed the tops of my thighs. "Mmm… that's nice."

"No panties," he chuckled.

"Yes," I breathed.

"Good girl. You came prepared to play."

"I did." I pushed him onto his back. "Tell me how you want me, my love would you like me here or in the shower?" He grins at me like the puppy boy he is.

"Shower!" he shouts.

"Now how did I know you would say that?" I wink. He chuckles, groping and kneading my breasts.

II: Cleansing

I stand before him naked in the shower, water trickling over my curves. There is a hunger in his eyes that tells me that he wants to devour me. He pins me against the cold shower wall and I shiver. I'm enjoying the feeling of his mouth on my neck, nibbling, licking, tasting. I close my eyes and let out a throaty moan as he continues his lusty handiwork.

The next thing I feel are his hands sliding over my skin, down to the globes of my ass. He kneads and rolls the fleshiest part of me as he parts my thighs with his knee. I look up at him with such a needy look in my eyes that he can't help but smirk in satisfaction. Asato-kun's eyes darken with lust as he looks me over. I've seen that look before, and I know he plans to tease me a bit longer before attending my needs. A soft whimper escapes me as I try to resist him. He takes my chin into his hand and stares directly into my eyes, but it's the sheer lust in his voice that really turns me on.

"What do you want tonight, my love?" He demands, as he nibbles an earlobe.

"Kiss me!"

He plants another kiss on my lips. I melt into his affection. It feels like fireworks exploding in my brain. I don't even realize it's over after he pulls away.

"Do you want more?" Asato-kun asks.

"Yes!" I exclaim, panting. He smirks as his hand sinks down between my legs.

III: Deer in the Forest

A priest sat outside in the rain. He scanned the landscape and saw an injured doe in the distance. He stood up and trudged across the field until the doe was in front of him. He reached for the injured doe and spoke very softly.

"Wha…? What happened to you?" he asked. The priest put his hand on the injured creature's side. The shallow, raspy breaths from the deer startled him.

"You're still alive!" he gasped. The priest looked around in a daze. His heart raced as he tried to figure out what to do next. /She's still alive! I can help her! I must help her. The young man realized what he needed to do./ Right…/ He picked up the injured creature and rose to his feet./

"It's going to be okay," he whispered. "I won't let you die." He could feel the little deer's life slipping away as he made his way back to his temple.

IV: Tempted

I look up when Asato-kun withdraws his hand. "Why did you stop?" My lower lip trembles. He looks like a greedy little demon with his eyes are locked on me.

"I won't let you cum here," he says.

"What?" Before I know it, I'm being dragged out of the shower. Moments later, He dropped me onto my back on our futon.

I smile as I look up at him. "Can I see your wings now?" he whispers

"Maybe…" I answer.

"Then when?" Asato-kun pouts.

I wrap my arms around his neck and demand that he kiss me. "Kiss me!" Our lips touch no sooner than I make my request.

V: First Drop of Blood

The priest set the deer on the altar and gently patted her on the head as he stood before her.

"It's okay," he tried to reassure her. "Wait here, sweet girl." The young man turned around and journeyed deeper into the temple before returning with a medical kit.

"Now, I don't know how this will work on a deer," he confessed. "But it will have to do for now." The priest opened the old, rusty kit. However, he cut his thumb as he flipped open the metal latches.

"Damn," he mumbled, staring at his bleeding finger. Though the priest hadn't noticed, a drop of blood fell on the tip of the doe's tongue.

"Right," he muttered. He got to work bandaging the poor creature. During which, the doe began to develop a human conscience and a heart. She blushed at his touch even though she couldn't understand what was developing in her mind. The priest stood back, wiping his brow in sheer amazement.

"There," he said. "You'll be fine in the morning." The doe looked up at him with wide, dreamy eyes. He patted her on the head.

"I'll check on you tonight," the priest whispered. He smiled to himself as he left to begin his morning meditation. The sound of his voice made the doe swoon as she lie still, listening to the priest chant and pray.

VI: Little Angel

"Can you see my wings now?"

"Yes, my beautiful wife."

"Are they beautiful?"

He kisses me on the throat. "Very."

"I love you, Asato-kun."

"I love you too, Anna-chan."
Sign up to rate and review this story