Categories > Books > Harry Potter

50 Sentences

by aniraangel 0 reviews

For 1sentence, 50 sentences on Alice/Remus. Shouldnt be more then R at most.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Lupin, Other - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 1579 words - Complete

1Original
#01 - Comfort. Her hair was greying now, not it's old rich chocolate hue; Remus smiled softly, kissing her cheek - 'You'll be just fine Alice,' he assure the woman, doubting Alice was in there anymore.

#02 - Kiss. Rich brown eyes nearly the colour of her hair smiled at him softly, 'It's okay Remus,' the girl murmured before leaning down and kissing him on the cheek.

#03 - Soft. Her hand felt soft against his; delicate and not scarred, she let go of his hand to turn the page and continued to read.

#04 - Pain. Alice's screams echoed through the St. Mungo's maternity ward as Remus paces (Frank had to go lie down), Remus is reminded painfully of his own furry little problem, he wishes she had taken the pain potions.

#05 - Potatoes. 'How many Potatoes do you want Remus?' Alice asks smiling at him as she walks around the kitchen of her home - Frank is already served by waits for Alice to give Remus his potatoes - 'Just two Alice, just two,' he barely more then mutters - her smile fades.

#06 - Rain. She's soaked to the skin but laughing as they run through the rain towards the castle, her fingers entwine with his and her soaked hair plasters to her face as they reach the doors.

#07 - Chocolate. There's a package waiting for him on his bunk, a box of chocolates, he doesn't need to read the note to know whom sent it.

#08 - Happiness. She's laughing and smiling, Remus can't think of anything more beautiful, and nothing compares to when she curls up in his arms, sung to sleep by the warm spring sun.

#09 - Telephone. She was speaking too loud and kept hitting buttons, which made Remus laugh; 'Alice, it's alright, it's just a telephone,' he heard her muttering about stupid muggle things and shook his head.

#10 - Ears. Alice yelps with surprise when she goes to fix her earrings and finds someone has given her cat ears; she turns and glares at Remus who whistles innocently.

#11 - Name. 'My name is Alice Bryant,' a little brown haired girl says smiling and offering her hand, Remus shakes it and looks at her shyly 'I'm Remus, Remus J. Lupin.'

#12 - Sensual. She loves how he brushes his lips against hers when they are alone, the loving caresses of his hands; wandering, exploring - the tingling it leaves behind.

#13 - Death. 'Regulus is gone, killed by Voldemort,' Alice whispered quietly, not really upset, she's numb; 'They all are,' he replies.

#14 - Sex. He's not sure what they are doing, but her skin is hot against him and she whimpers his name so delightfully, the kisses are wet and sloppy and neither is as graceful as they wish.

#15 - Touch. He can feel her breathing against his cheek, hot and wet; he brushes her hair out of her eyes as she drifts off to sleep curled against his body.

#16 - Weakness. They shouldn't have done it, he knew this and yet he still came to her when Frank was away.

#17 - Tears. He had been told by Sirius - Frank and Alice had been incapacitated by Bellatrix Lestrange and co. - he wouldn't let Sirius see the tears, however.

#18 - Speed. Remus usually wasn't one for clinging to flying cleaning utensils for dear life, but Alice had given him her best pleading expression and her hadn't the heart to say no, now he was wondering why he hadn't done this much before; as Alice made her broom soar higher and faster, he remembered.

#19 - Wind. The wind was howling when Sirius appeared out of nowhere, hissing and muttering before finally telling Remus the bad news; 'The Longbottoms have fallen, at the hands of my dear cousin,' he growls, not noticing how Remus' hands shake as he shoves them in his robe pockets.

#20 - Freedom. He doesn't understand what she feels, he's trapped in his cage, but he realizes she owns the key.

#21 - Life. He sits on the edge of the hospital bed, Alice looks tired as she carefully rocks her newborn back and forth but she is radiant, she sits up and hands him to Remus; Looking down at the baby Remus cant help but smile, he has his mothers eyes.

#22 - Jealousy. It was a sunny day, perfect for the occasion, or it would have been; Remus was Franks best man, so he smiles reassuringly to Frank as they turn and watch Alice walk up the aisle and Remus wishes he didn't know /what could have been/.

#23 - Hands. Her nails where chipped, the sky blue nail polish almost worn off as her soft hands flicked through the musty old books, 'The answer has to be here somewhere!' she groans as another book is cast back to the shelves.

#24 - Taste. He always wondered how she tasted, well maybe not always; he ran his tongue down her and she shuddered with delight as his tongue glided gently (almost as if he was afraid) around each nipple.

#25 - Devotion. 'You're better off with Frank, you'll be safer,' Remus whispers against her cheek, though wrapped up in each others arms he cant help but think his's words lack meaning.

#26 - Forever. Alice still believed in fairytales, Remus could not, what was forever anyways?

#27 - Blood. Alice gasped as she saw the claw like marks on his arm and noticed they where still oozing blood, 'Come on, I will clean those up for you,' she whispered leading him inside.

#28 - Sickness. She was never sure why but every month she always found Remus in the hospital wing, so she brought him books and occasionally snuck him chocolate which would make him smile as he feverishly tried to catch up on his work.

#29 - Melody. She was humming some muggle tune in her sweet, gentle voice as she danced around in the empty common room, firelight flickering over her soft curves; he sat in the dark silently on the base of the stairs watching.

#30 - Star. Lying back on the slightly damp grass and eyeing the three quarter moon warily, he ponders why the gods had not named a star after her.

#31 - Home. Alice walked into the common room all laughter and smiles and she collapsed on the lounge where Remus was sitting, her head landing on his lap (he had removed the book just in time) and they knew this would always be home.

#32 - Confusion. 'I thought you...' her voice trailed off and Remus kissed her forehead softly, 'so does Frank.'

#33 - Fear. 'What if you die?' he asked her, she knew he was afraid for her, 'We all die Remus.'

#34 - Lightning/Thunder. 'Mother used to tell me that God was bowling when it thundered,' Remus said as he pulled the curtain shut, Alice just smiled indulgently, she didn't believe in God anymore.

#35 - Bonds. She had been captured once, bound, gagged and very nearly raped; Remus had found out somehow, he was upset more then she was.

#36 - Market. 'Remus, Which gown should I wear?' she asked after twirling around Madam Malkin's in front of him; 'uhmm... the golden one,' he said with a nervous smile.

#37 - Technology. 'I'm never going to understand this!' Alice huffed pushing her muggle studies book away, along with a radio Remus had brought to show her; he brushed her hair out of her eyes 'I'll teach you.'

#38 - Gift. Walking into her bedroom she sat on her bed, she noticed idly there was a bag on the pillows, upon further inspection she found it was honeydukes finest.

#39 - Smile. 'She hardly ever smiles anymore,' Lily whispered to Remus, watching as Alice stared half-heartedly out the train window, Remus knew how she felt.

#40 - Innocence. Remus picked up baby Neville and nursed him in his arms, 'Shhh, Mumma's not here right now,' he whispered.

#41 - Completion. 'How do you think you did on your NEWT's?' Alice asks over dinner and Remus shrugs 'Okay, I suppose, I'm just glad the exams are over.'

#42 - Clouds. In all his years in England (and he has lived there his whole life) he cannot remember a day that the clouds where greyer, 'Hello Alice,' he whispers as he sits on her bed, disheartened by her giving him gum wrapper.

#43 - Sky. 'Do you ever wonder what it's like to fly?' she ask him and he blinks, 'we have brooms,' he reminds her softly; shaking her head she sighs, 'I mean if we had wings.'

#44 - Heaven. 'Do you believe in heaven?' Remus asks, his fingers running through the dark chocolate waves spilt out on his lap; looking up at him she sighs, 'I wish I could.'

#45 - Hell. It's late, dark and Remus knows he's drunk though he is past caring, he knows what hell is now, he can almost see Frank touching her soft skin and hear her soft whimper, he hates honeymoons now.

#46 - Sun. Remus scribbled over the poem he wrote, 'She smiles like the sun?' he repeated mentally, /how bloody corny of you, you need to stop proof reading James' love notes/.

#47 - Moon. Alice says the full moon is beautiful, Remus wishes he could feel the same.

#48 - Waves. She had not been to the beach since she was a toddler, so Remus took her and he couldn't help but laugh at her wonderful nature and how she was playing in the waves; carefree and like a child.

#49 - Hair. She has always liked his hair, thick, shaggy and always that light brown, nothing special to him, but she liked it.

#50 - Supernova. Neither of them were sure how the word had come to this, exploded from within, they waved to each other and she turned away into a crowd of people, she had work to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story