Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

chapter 49

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 49

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 435 words

0Unrated
Chapter 49


Stacey's POV


I woke up with pains in my foot that were killer, I moved slightly. "you okay?" Pete asked sitting up, him and I had fallen asleep in the back room.
"Yeah," I mumbled closing my eyes.




Laura's POV


I opened my eyes slowly feeling something on the back of my neck. I turned over slowly and carefully, seeing Joe's eyes open. "Why did you move? I was busy," he mumbled. I placed my hand on his cheek not answering his question, but kissing him.


Pete's POV


I got up, walking passed the bunks to the front of the bus, the sun shined brightly in through the windows. "Morning," I mumbled to Patrick who sat in a chair reading a book.
"Morning, sleep well?" He asked.
"Yeah, I guess, uh Dirty or Charlie call?"
"Yeah Dirty did, we stopping at the airport, he's gonna fly with Stacey, and Blake is gonna pick her up at the airport, and Dirty is jumping on another flight that leaves like 15 minutes after the other ones lands," Patrick filled me in.
"And when is all this taking place?"
"In about an hour, we half to the airport now,"
"Nice.." I rolled my eyes, walking to the back of the bus, seeing Stacey laying there sleeping. I didnt wanna wake her but I had to. "Stacey," I whispered sitting on the couch. She opened her eyes slowly after the third time i called her name. "Bad news," She carefully sat up scooting to me, I wrapped my arms around her.
"What?"
"We gonna be at the airport in a little bit, Dirty is flying back with you, and Blake's gonna pick you up at the airport at home," I whispered. She didnt say anything, just buried her head into my chest, I held her tightly.


Joe's POV


"I think everyone else is up," I mumbled.
"Okay good for them," Laura whispered.
"Let's get up,"
"I dont wanna," she whinned.
"Ohh come on," I kissed her head pushing the curtain back, getting up, "Come on," I looked down at her as she held my hand.
"No lay back down," she shook her head.
"Im up, come on," I tried to walk away but she didnt let go of my hand. I turned as if to get lay back down but instead picked her up. "Now your up too," I laughed as I placed her on the ground, wrapping her hand in mine pulling her to the front of the bus.



Stacey's POV


"Hey guys its time to go," I heard Patrick yell.
"Come on," Pete stood picking me up.
Sign up to rate and review this story