Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 2

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 2

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-12 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 775 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2


Laura's POV


Tour buses, mountains and no porno pete.. not very fun let me tell you. "Petey can I talk to you?" I asked him. He nodded getting up. "Uh I wanna just talk to my brother alone, brother sister stuff," I looked back at Jess as she went to follow us. I closed the door to the back part of the bus. "You allright??" he nodded. "You dont seem allright, Im worried about you,"
"Dont worry im fine," he went to get up but I pulled him back down.
"Your not my brother, I want him back, and I want him back now," I bit my bottom lip fighting back tears.
"Dont worry about me, Im fine," he rubbed his hand across my cheek getting up leaving. I grabbed a pillow hugging it, crying.
"Babe..." I looked up to see Joe. I wiped my eyes as he sat next to me.
"He doesnt talk, and he says he's fine, but hes not," I cried as Joe pulled me into a hug.
"Oh come on baby dont cry, please, he'll snap out of it, come on its our last concert for this tour tonight, smile, no more hearing fans scream they love me, and no more questions about us, just me, you and the mountains," he smiled trying to cheer me up.
"Im sorry, its just not appealing to me, I want my brother back," I cried pulling away from him, getting up and walking to the bunk area.


Joe's POV


I sighed as she walked into the bunk area laying down, Patrick and Andy joined me in the back after a minute. "Laura okay?" Patrick asked sitting down.
"No, she's really upset over this shit, im praying Stacey surpising her at the house will make her happier and hopefully bring our best friend back," I sighed running my hand through my hair.


Patrick's POV


We got off the bus, well all of us but Laura and Joe, she wouldnt come. We got in the dressing room, relaxing.
"I really dont think you should wear that shirt tonight, it doesnt hide those ugly tats," I turned to see Jess walk in after Pete complaining, yet again.
"Sorry I dont pick what I wear they do, I just get dressed, and play," he mumbled.
"Well im gonna go find your designer and have a talk with them," She got up leaving the room.
"We should kill her," Andy whispered, as we both looked over at Pete sitting quietly on the couch.


Joe's POV


"Baby please you cant stay on this bus... dont make me carry you out of here," I stood up making my voice as serious as possible when i said the last part.
"I dont wanna be around her, its bad enough I have to sit on this bus with her, if she talks to me while you guys are on stage, i swear i'll stab her,"
"I know babe whatever you want, just come on," I pulled her up to standing position, "ah thats it one step in front of the other," I laughed.
"I dont think thats funny," She looked at me.
"ohh come on, dont turn into Pete, i'll break up with you if you start that,"
"No you wont,"
"Okay, turn into Pete and watch me say over," I laced her hand in mine, waving with my free hand as we walked passed a few fans, "you just chill here with Dirty, she'll be on the other side," I told Laura.
"I got her," Dirty wrapped an arm around her.
"Good luck, have fun, its your last concert," she whispered kissing me.
"Just smile for me and I will, one sad Wentz is bad enough," I laughed, and watched a smile spread across her face, "That's my girl," I kissed her again.


Laura's POV



I watched them performing there last concert of this tour. Amazing as always, Pete acted as he always did on stage but you could tell he wasnt all in it as the other three were. It was as if my brother was loosing his soul.
"When is Staceyy coming? do you know??? I tried calling her but I didnt get a hold of her!" I complained as we stepped off the bus.
"Baby look," Joe pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around my waist, "Look at that view,"
"We're high up, its soo pretty," I smiled as he kissed my head, I grabbed his hand running inside. "AHH!" I screaming running to her and giving her a hug. I wasnt best friendless anymore!
"Surpise!" she yelled.
"Its you!" I yelled.
"Its me!" She laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story