Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Static

A Big Change

by ForNeverYours 2 reviews

The guys get arrested, how can Alex save them?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-08-12 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 465 words

0Unrated
About an hour after he left I got so bored that for the fist time, I turned on the T.V.

The news, oh great. The news castor looked like she was standing in front of a mob scene.

"Hello, I'm standing in inner city Chicago where an enormous fight took place minutes ago," She said "We're not sure what caused this terrible display of violence but we have taken many in custody,"

I gasped when I saw who was standing in the background. There pinned against a state trooper was Patrick and Andy.

"Motherfuck!" I whispered grabbing my coat and rushing out the door "Sabrina! Kaela! Teagan!"

"Yeah?" Teagan asked from the couch

"We've got a problem," I said "The guys got arrested,"

"Oh great," sighed Sabrina

"What are we gonna do?" Kaela asked nervously

I pondered this for a few seconds until something popped into my head.

"Got it!" I said running out the door

I ran the street quickly with no hope of finding him, but again my pride got the best of me. But there he was, bushy hair and all, handcuffed leaning against a police car. I crept up quietly and whispered "Travis!" he looked over at me. I pointed away from the car and he nodded.

As he slipped away I casually walked up to the officer.

"Um excuse me sir?"

"Hmm?" He turned and jump when he saw me, I was still covered in blood and vomit "Lordy! What happened to you dear?"

"I was attacked," I lied forcing a tear

"Oh, do you need to go to the hospital?" He asked "If you do I can take you,"

"No, but can you point me in the appropriate direction?"

He pointed and I thanked him and quickly walked off. I turned the corner where Travis went. He was sitting on a crate in front of a lone body. When he heard me walk up he looked up at me.

"Are you alright?" I asked kneeling next to him

"I should be asking you the same question," He scoffed "Can you help me get these off."

"Um, I can try," I said finding a hairpin in my pocket, and like the MacGyver I am it unlocked.

"Ah, thank you," Travis sighed flexing his wrist.

The body in front of us stared to move as I jumped up and scream. Travis got in front of me, protecting me from our impending death.

"Uhh," the body moaned as it righted itself

"Alex on the count of three I want you to run," Travis whispered

"No, Travis,"

"You're the only hope for this world," He said "Now, RUN!"

But before I could even get a running start the body stopped me. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw who it was,"
Sign up to rate and review this story