Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 7

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 7

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-12 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 449 words

1Exciting
thank you for all the reviews that makes us sooooooo happy you have no idea! but anyways laura is at a party and i got bored so i updated for her lol
enjoy!


Chapter 7

Joe's POV

The next day we were all sitting around the living room trying to figure out what to do today. We were also discussing Pete and Jess and how to catch her in her lie. But so far no one had any ideas and then our plan making had to be put on hold when Jess and Pete walked in sitting down.

"Pete and I are going skiing today...what are yall doing?" she asked putting on her happy voice. Its funny she acted like last night didn't happen.

"really that's great...Pete has his own voice...how about letting him use it" stacey smiled to her. I nudged her trying to get her to shut up. She glared at me and sat back pouting. Laura laughed and snuggled up closer to me.

"I don't want to go skiing"

The room got dead silent and everyone stared at Pete.




Laura's POV

About time that fucker stood up for himself! I bit my lip to keep from laughing at the look on Jess's face. She went bright red.

"what! We are so going skiing" she glared at him.

"nah...you can go though" Yes!! I don't know what stacey said to him last night but I am glad to see him starting to come around.

"but Petey" she whinned pouting up to him.

"sorry but you have to look innocent to pout...it just makes you look more demonic" I laughed shrugging.

"demonic isnt the right word...she just looks fucked up" stacey mummbled. I could tell no one else really heard by the strange looks I was getting because I was laughing.

"Do you have to laugh at everything?" Jess said glaring daggers at me.

"nope...but when I see your face...it just triggers something..sorry." Damn I guess I have been around stacey for to long. Oops.



Stacey's POV

I can not believe that Laura said that! Yes! Hahaha.

"hey jess riddle me this? Do you have a tampon I could use?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Stace ya know...we all didn't need to hear that...that's sharing a little to much information." Patrick said shaking his head. I laughed at the disgusted look on his face.

"Ya know I just figured since she was on hers last week she would have a few extra's"

Finaly it dawnd on everyone what I was doing. I looked to see Pete staring right at me.

I sure hope I know what I'm doing.


Sign up to rate and review this story