Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 8

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 8

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-12 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 741 words

0Unrated
much love to all of our readers! yall are fantastic!
hahah laura updated yay!! she is writing the next chapter now...


Chapter 8



Laura's POV


"I dont know what you're talking about Stacey..." Jess looked away. I looked at Stacey, smiling. This question should end all of this non sense and then I can have my brother back.
"Did ya'll know that when one is pregnant, their not suppose to be on their stomach at all, anytime it'll hurt the baby..."
"So?.. what does that have to do with anything?" Jess looked at me.
"Wouldnt you fall skiing?" I looked over at Pete and I saw my brother for the first time in monthes. He got up walking away, Jess followed.
"Get the fuck away from me right now," He turned to her as he started to walk up the steps. We sat holding back our laughs. After Pete was out of view Jess turned to us, trying to look sad.
"Now that my brother knows that you lied, you can pack," I laughed. She stood there for a second walking out, "I'll be back," I got up jogging up the stairs, "Should I proceed with caution?" I smirked as he turned looking at me. he nodded, I walked over to him sitting down, "Do I got my brother back?"
"Did you tell jess to go to hell and pack?" he turned smiling. We nearly fell in the floor, cause I liked jumped on him giving him a hug.
"Why didnt you just tell me?" I asked pulling away from our hug.
"I knew you'd have a fit, and I agreed for the baby's sake to do everything on her terms..one cause she threaten to expose it to the media and I dont really wanna be in the magazine's for getting someone half my age, I dont think that woould look to good for the band, and not to mention my sisters friend pregnant, and two if i didnt do it her way I never get to see the baby... and i couldnt have lived with myself knowing I had a kid that I could never see,"
"Have you seen the Pete we've had to live though? I feel like getting up and kicking her ass,"
"Im sorry, its been rough on me too, and Joe is getting his ass kicked," Pete laughed. god did I love that laugh.
"Me why? what did I do?"
"Cant you sleep in your own bed?" Pete turned giving him an evil funny look.
"he's been comforting me, and not in some way that would make you sick, he's been a rock," I smiled as Joe sat behind me on the bed.
"I guess Im gonna have to sleep in my own bed, but that means you cant sleep with Patrick," Joe laughed.
"Patrick..." Pete laughed to himself.




Stacey's POV


I walked outside seeing Jess sitting on the porch. "Why did you do that to him?" I asked.
"You dont know the full story so please before you attack me with your childish words, know my end of the story,"
"I didnt say anything childish, I asked a simple question? Why did you do that to him? and in simple terms, why lie to him? and why make up a story about a baby?"
"What do you care?"
"Umm I care cause he's a good friend of mine, and for the last few monthes he hasnt been himself, and not to mention it affect all my other friends, you know like my best friend, his sister?"
"What does Laura care about Pete she's to busy fucking Joe,"
"Why do you gotta put everyone below you? does it make you deal with yourself better? and Laura cares alot about her brother,"
"But she's sleeping with his best friend,"
"She's not sleeping with Joe yet... trust me Id know, but question... arent you sleeping with your friend or supposed to be friend's brother?"
"Im gonna go pack, theres really no since in me staying,"
"Uh huh,"
"Stacey guess what???" Laura came running passed Jess.
"What??" I asked standing up.
"Pete and Patrick are going back and forth with their sex jokes... and my god its the best thing Ive heard in monthes," She smiled.
"Nice, lets go listen," I laughed walking inside, "I want in on that!" I laughed seeing Pete jump on Patrick.
"Ohh come on there's room for ya!" Pete looked up smiling at me.
Sign up to rate and review this story