Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 9

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 9

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-12 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 746 words

0Unrated
Hey Hey so i just want to thank syntheticlove1, PiecesInMe, Sing4me09, hellya!!!, yall review pretty much every time i post a chapter and i appreciate it and i know laura does too ...so here is Laura's update and i am off to write the next chapter! Much love to everyone!


~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9



Patrick's POV


I have my buddy back.. sure Andy and Joe try, but they cant do it like Pete. We sat in the living room laughing and joking. just being normal. then it got quiet when Jess came downstairs.
"Dont let me interrupt," She put her hand up.
"We wont," Laura rolled her eyes.
"I know you dont like me right now, but you dont have to be rude,"
"Why not? you've been a bitch to me, being rude is the nicest thing I could do to you,"
"Ive been real and mature with you, if you take that as being what you said then fine,"
"haha mature?" Stacey laughed.
"How is lying to my brother about a baby that doesnt exist and then making him feel like he cant be himself mature?" Laura asked. Jess just stood there, "While you figure out an answer im gonna go to bed.. feel free to wake me up with your lame ass excuse," Laura laughed, giving everyone hugs and kisses before turning to go upstairs.
"I dont think I'll have to wake you up... Joe will probably have you up all night," Laura stopped on the bottom step turning around.
"What's that suppose to mean? Are you trying to say im a slut or something?"
"If that's what they call it then sure,"
"You bitch..." Laura walked over to Jess slapping her across the face mumbling her words, "If anyone here is a slut its you,"


Stacey's POV


I waited for Jess to say something back, but she didnt. she'd probably wait until Laura started to walk away again to say something.
"I could make you eat your words," Jess finally came back.
"What are you talking about? you know nevermind I dont care, you're just wasting my time,"
"If I were to expose your dirty little secret you would care,"
"You know none of my secrets but go ahead and make one up," Laura turned to walk away once again.
"Have you visited the grave recently?" My eyes widen as Laura turned back around, everyone else clueless.
"What grave?..." Laura looked scared, Jess could get her in so much trouble with Pete.
"what is she talking about?" Pete asked me.
"Your brother doesnt know?" Jess turned smiling.
"Enough playing, you dont want to cross this line..." Laura muttered.
"How about I fill Pete in on it, the car sex... remember?.. ohh and the best part sitting and waiting for the little stick to say yes or no... then the yes... but you didnt care, you were stupid and could careless about another soul it was all about you, its always about you, you killed her," there wasnt a second between Jess' last words and Laura attacking her. Joe and Pete pulled the two of them apart.
"Dont you ever talk about her again, you have no right! sure I was stupid, I'll be the first to admit it, and I have to live with my actions not you so dont you dare talk about her, she wasnt yours to talk about!" Laura yelled trying to fight Joe's grasp.
"Did you even tell the father about her?... probably not since you didnt even tell your own brother that he was going to be a uncle!" Jess went on yelling. I looked over at Laura, as she still tried to fight to get away from Joe, the two of them both now on the floor. Jess was gonna keep going until Laura broke until a million pieces, "Come on Laura, at least tell Pete and Joe about the little girl that would have entered there lives!" Joe looked up as Jess said his name.
"Stop it!" I yelled helping Laura up as she sobbed, barely able to walk. I managed to get her up stairs and into a bed, i sat next to her, as she sobbed uncontrolably.



Pete's POV



"What are you talking about?" Joe stood up looking at Jess.
"You dont remember that night?" Jess laughed.
"Jess cut the bull what are you talking about," I turned her to me.
"Laura was gonna have a baby girl a year before I moved.. Joe's baby girl,"
Sign up to rate and review this story