Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 10

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 10

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-12 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 616 words

0Unrated
Anyone else as stunned as i was with the last chapter...wow
so yeah here is my update and hopefully i can convince laura to go write now! crosses fingers Much love to all!


Chapter 10

Laura's POV

I cant believe she told them! How could she! It wasn't her secret to tell! Its not fair!

Just when things were getting better she still finds a way to fuck them up! I hate her!

Hate is such a strong word but in this case I HATE her.




Stacey's POV

I walked downstairs after laura was finally able to fall asleep. Pete and Joe were coming up the stairs but I stopped them and turned them around.

"She's sleeping now...you wake her up...I fuck ya up" They started to protest but turned around and walked back down.

Walking into the living room Andy and Patrick looked stunned. Hahaha I don't blame them. I remember how I reacted when she told me what happened I almost killed her.


"Tell me everything" pete growled bring me out of my thoughts.

"not my past to tell...ask her...when she wakes up" I said looking down at my hands adding the last part when he started to stand.

"you honestly didn't know about any of this shit" he snarled at Joe.

"dude! I swear. I had no clue" Joe shook his head violently back and forth.

"you had to have some fucking clue ...you slept with her" Pete stood up lunging for joe.

"PETER! Sit your ass back down"

I pushed him back down in the chair and sat on him so he didn't move again. I could feel the glare, and if looks could kill I would be six feet under.

"Tell me what happened" he said insanly calm.

"dude I swear I didn't mean to...it was about three years ago. She called me from some party. She was drunk...to put it nicely. When I got there she was all over some guy. I grabbed her taking her to my car...she came on to me...and well one thing led to another."

I could feel Pete shifting under. He was mad...no not mad...furious.

Oh no...I was being lifted. But he didn't put me down. He continued up the stairs into his room, that he once shared with Jess...



Joe's POV

How could she not tell me! I don't understand what the fuck she was thinking.

Was she ever planning on telling me.

Now that stacey was gone I could finaly go upstairs and talk to her.

Opening the door I saw that she was awake and stairing at the ceiling.

"were you ever going to tell me?"I asked walking in and closing the door behind me. "honestly...I don't know"

She sat up to look at me, tears were streaming down her face.

"I could have been there for you...damn it I had a right to know" my voice rising.

"you did...and I shouldn't have kept it from you...I'm so sorry." She moved to hug me.

"I cant...I'm sorry...I cant do this right now" I moved away from her walking to the door. "anything else youre keeping from me" I spat hand on the door knob.

"no" she sobbed. It took everything I had in me not to run back to her and hold her...but I just couldn't.

Not now.




Laura's POV

I watched him walk out of the room. Possibly out of my life. How could I have been so stupid.

I walked into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. My eyes landed on Joes razor blade.

I deserve it right...
Sign up to rate and review this story