Categories > Original > Drama

Bang, Bang. Your Dead.

by Black_Moon_Shadows 3 reviews

Sometimes, teasing kills you. Sometimes, teasing kills them. This is one of those times.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 789 words - Complete

1Original

Bang, Bang. You're Dead.

I pulled my bag close to me. I smiled, fingering a button. Never before had I hoped so much for lunch. Never before had I been happy to see everyone looking at me as the bell rang and I hopped out to the hall. I smiled at everyone and sat down in the lunchroom.

I closed my eyes, thinking back to my first day here. I had smiled then too. Hoping to be pulled into the comforting wings of the students here. Only finding myself with milk pouring down the lavender blouse on my torso. Dripping down my long nose, beading on my eye lashes. Seeping down my back and pooling at my feet. The laughter rang in my ears. I turned to the girl and screamed, tears mixing with milk.

"I hope you ache. That your throat is closing and your heart is stopping. I hope you can feel the milk clogging you up. I hope you can feel as me!" I was so glad for karma. She didn't come back to school for a while. Then I was left alone, letting myself sink into routine.

The football player that everyone loved sat next to me and pulled milk on me. His insults didn't burn, his fist did. I sat there, shock still. Tears looping around and hugging my eyes. The rest of the student body took this as a cue to make my life hell. Used and Abused, mom would say. She never got why I would take showers after school. She wouldn't get it. Fuck her.

But I didn't care, don't care. I didn't mind the abuse either, but when that teacher fucked with me... When the guy pulled a knife on me and cut my chest up good. No. Not that. That was too far.

So I got a great idea, great plan. I love my mind some times. Karma was going to use me to bite these bitches in the ass. So I sat there, smiling.

Suddenly a warm liquid splashed down the back of my neck. The stench of urine filled my nostrils. I turned at a couple of guys were laughing.

"Let's clean you off." Coke washed over me and the stench grew worse. Laughed filled my ears and my face burned with anger.

"Aww, she's so sweet. Takin' it. Here sweetness." Ice cream dropped on my head and rough hands rubbed it in. I threw their hands off and stood. `Janie's Got A Gun' throbbed in my head. I opened my bag and pulled out my savior. A cold piece of metal. Shining with its brilliance. The cafeteria got quiet. I looked around the room.

"You fuckers are FUCKING DEAD!" I screamed, make a few girls cry out. I spun quickly and shot the guy behind me in the head. Blood poured down his head as he crumpled to the floor. More screams and I turned around.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET ON THE FLOOR!! FACE DOWN!" Everyone did what they were told. I felt like a fucking GOD with my gun.

I walked up to a girl and shot her in the back a few times, earning sweet screams. I shot the girl from my first day in the hands. Save her death for last. I shot more people, not killing anybody on the spot. Just leaving them to bleed to death.

Blood was everywhere. I smiled. I like the smell of blood.

I was down to the girl and football player. I turned the over, grabby my knife and stabbing them each ten times in the chest. Then planted the knife between their eyes. I shot anyone that came near me. These bitches deserved what they got.

I began to walk around the room looking into the pale, sweat drenched faces of my school. I stopped at a freshmen girl and looked her square in the face. She had been crying her eyes out and was shaking worse than a leaf.

"BANG! YOU'RE DEAD!!" I screamed into her face, causing her to jump and scream about as loud as I did. I went back to the center of the room and kicked a dieing body. "I know what you're thinking. `La-dee-da, BANG! FUCK, I'M DEAD!" I kicked the shit out of the body and was hauled up in the air by several strong arms.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!!" I kicked and screamed, even scratched an eye out. But I was taken away. Blood caked my face and hair. I reeked.

Under supervision I took a shower and put on some jail-bate clothes. I didn't care. The memory was still fresh. I would rot in jail with it happily. Bang, bang. You are so fucking dead.

Sign up to rate and review this story