Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Great Escape

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Sakura is bored and feels that she needs a release.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2014-12-04 - 529 words - Complete

0Unrated
Great Escape:

-Sakura-

At least, Noriko is going to be okay. I flopped back on my bed. Now what? Adam’s currently up in Georgia for the weekend. I think his cousin’s getting married. They aren’t really that close, but his aunt insisted anyway. I puffed up my cheeks and frowned. I hate when it gets quiet like this. My head ends up wandering in places where it doesn’t need to be.

Right now, I am wondering about escaping. Not really from anything, I just need a release. I don’t have a full plan. From there, it falls apart. I frowned as I shook my head. I hate being alone. Adam’s not going to be calling until morning. He checked in when he made it safely to his aunt’s house. The waiting just makes it worse.

Mom’s not going to be much help either. She’s on Skype with Dad—on my computer no less. I sighed and I buried my face in my pillow. I don’t feel like going out on the town either. My screaming silently rose through my throat.

Okay, clearly this isn’t working. I rose to my feet and walked over to my closet. I have to get out. I just have to. I don’t know where I’m going yet, but I have to go. I dug through my closet and came across my panda hoodie.Yes, you will do just fine, my friend. I slid it on and modelled it off in the mirror. Once I adjusted my pigtails, I grinned at my work.

“Perfect!” I said. I marched out of the door. My mom sat in living room on my laptop with Dad. I could hear them talking from down the hall.

“I’m heading out now!” I called. Mom turned around with a smile on her face.

“Say hi to your father first,” she said. I poked my head around the corner as she turned my laptop to me.

“Hi Dad!” I said with a wave. He smiled and waved at me.

“Hey Sakura-chan!” he shouted. “How are you doing?” I sat down next to mom at my laptop. She had me a headset and plugged it up.

“Good,” I said. “How are you?”

“I’m a bit tired, but I’m fine otherwise,” he replied. I couldn’t help but smile.

“Hey, can I stay in and talk to you guys?” I asked. Mom gave me an odd look.

“I thought you were going out,” she said. I shrugged my shoulders at her.

“I changed my mind,” I replied. “Is that okay?” My dad looked at Mom.

“What do you say, dear?” he asked. Mom sat back with a smile on her face.

“Sure,” she said. “We’re really doing much anyway.” Her comment made me want to laugh. I guess happily married couples at a long distance can run out of things to say too.

“Anything new in your life?” Dad asked.

“Yeah!” I said. “In fact, I have a new boyfriend.”

“You do?”

"Yep."

“What’s he like?”

Nevertheless They Could Not Understand That I'm a Black Man
Sign up to rate and review this story