Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Vegas Day

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Noriko's brother tries to sort out all of the details with their mother after Noriko is bailed out of jail.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2014-12-07 - 626 words - Complete

0Unrated
Vegas Day:

“Yes, mom, she’s here with me,” Hyun said. “Yes, she’s fine.” Noriko and Nessa sat in the hotel room, waiting. Hyun, Noriko’s brother, just got her out of jail. She insisted on not going back home.

“But mom’s probably worried about you,” he said.

“I don’t care!” Noriko said in the car. “I don’t want to go home.”

“Please?”

“I don’t want to!”

Her brother sighed. “You won’t listen to reason, will you?” He dropped his shoulders behind the wheel. “I guess I’ll take you to California with me.” Noriko looked up at him with big eyes.

“Really? You mean it?” she asked.

“Yeah, yeah,” Hyun brushed off. Noriko hugged on his arm.

“I love you so much!” she said aloud. Hyun sighed and rolled his eyes.Damn it, he thought. I really am turning into a softy like older brother. Noriko slept in car on the way back to the hotel.

Shortly after they checked in, Noriko’s cell phone rang.

“Hello?” she asked.

“Nori!” a loud, familiar voice shouted.

“Nessa?” Noriko asked.

“That’s me!” the gossip hound cheered. “How are you?”

“Good, my brother got me out of jail.”

“I’m so glad to hear that. I’m coming up to see you right now.”

A confused look came over the Korean woman’s face. “What?”

“I’m at the airport. Just tell me where you are staying?”

“Why?”

“Because I want to see you, silly. Now tell me where you’re staying.”

Noriko looked down at her lap. She clearly hadn’t counted on being followed so quickly. Still, the woman had to expect this since she did send a text for help. Noriko looked out at the window. It can’t be helped, she thought.

Now, Nessa put her hand on Noriko’s hand. The Korean woman looked up at her. The gossip hound gave her a little smile.

“It’s going to be okay,” the look in her eyes told her. Noriko looked over at her brother.

“Yes, mom,” he said. “It was quite reckless of her, but she’s in good hands now. Trust me. Trust me.” Hyun sighed and rolled his eyes. “Mom, she’s an adult! Why can’t you let her be?” Hyun leaned up against the wall.

“Yes, mother!” he groaned. “Look, if I stay with her in California for a few days, will you lay off of her? I promise. I promise. I promise!” He stuck up his thumb behind his back to the women sitting on the bed. Noriko and Nessa tried not to squeal aloud. Hyun breathed out.

“She’ll be okay, I promise,” he said. “I promise! It will be fine. Goodbye, Mom. Bye!” Hyun turned his attention to the ladies sitting on the bed.

“Well?” Noriko asked. Hyun breathed out as he lowered his phone to his side.

“You can stay with me for a couple of weeks in California,” he said. “But then I have to take you back to Miami.” Noriko felt flying all over the room.

“Yay!” she cheered, hugging him. Hyun patted her on the head.

“Yes, yes,” he said. He looked over at Nessa. The gossip hound stretched her arms above her head.

“I’m a little tired,” she said. “You can go out and do whatever while I take a nap.” Brother and sister looked at each other as Nessa fell back on the hotel bed.

“What about work?” Hyun whispered to Noriko. She only shrugged at him.

“I’ll think of something,” she said. The woman turned and walked out of the room. Hyun watched her with a head tilted.

“Okay then…” he mumbled. The lawyer followed after her.

Be My Baby
Sign up to rate and review this story