Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Nightly Rituals

April + Kyosuke III

by Noizchild 0 reviews

April and Kyosuke's summer.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-12-15 - 453 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirteen: April + Kyosuke III:

One question followed them around. What do they have between them? Kyosuke couldn't figure it out himself.

"April-san," he said. She pressed her finger to his lips.

"Don't talk," she said in a low voice. April silenced him with another kiss. Kyosuke has been playing along for weeks and still he had no answers. Asking did little to help him, but at least he's not the only one confused.

April didn't know what she was doing anymore. In the beginning, the shinigami wanted to toy around with him. But lately, she found herself having warm feelings about him. She didn't want to believe what she thought it was. I don't love him! He's not even my type. Still, April couldn't stay away. She looked him in the eye one evening.

"Kyosuke-kun," April said in her bedroom.

"Yes?" he asked, looking up from the bed.

"Do you fancy me?" she asked.

"I guess…" he answered, blinking. Four months in and the shinigami still didn't understand British slang. April could tell by his tone.

"How much do you fancy me?" she asked. Kyosuke shook his head.

"I don't know…" he admitted. April sighed and rolled on top of him.

"You are so difficult to understand!" she complained. "Why are you just so awkward?"

"What?" Kyosuke asked.

"You've never had a girlfriend or had sex."

"That's not true!"

"Oh really? Have your ever seen a woman naked?"

Kyosuke's eyes widened. "What?!"

"Figures!" April didn't want to have to come to this point, but she had no choice. The English woman sat up and rolled off her red tank top. Her date's face turned bright red.

"April-san!" he yelped. "W-W-What are you doing?!" She had no emotion on her lovely face. Her top landed on the floor. April's hands went for her bra.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "Can't handle it?" Kyosuke's nose began to bleed as he nodded.

"Liar," April muttered. She unhooked her bra and flung it aside. Last time the shinigami tried to seduce him, her target panicked and couldn't perform at all. April wasn't going to let him up this time.

"Tell me something," she demanded. "Are you gay?"

Kyosuke blinked with a blank stare. "What?! No!"

She raised an eyebrow. "Then… why so nervous?"

Kyosuke gulped. "I… I… I… don't… know…"

"You don't know?"

Kyosuke shook his head. April sighed and leaned down.

"Well then," she said. "That will not do, will it?"

"What?" Kyosuke asked. She gave him a little kiss on his lips.

"We're going to have to change that," April whispered. Kyosuke looked like a trapped pet under her. Oh god… This is it! She's going to… She's going to…! April unzipped his jeans.
Sign up to rate and review this story