Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Nightly Rituals

Anna + Tsuzuki II

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki's last day of summer.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2014-12-26 - 417 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Nineteen: Anna + Tsuzuki II:

-Tsuzuki-

I turned to Anna in the dark. My cheeks turned bright red as the dim moonlight shined on her skin. I gulped as the next words spilled out of her mouth. "You are so pretty." Her smile felt like a shot to chest.

"Thank you," she said. I loved nights like this. Just she and I lying in bed. Tonight didn't call for us being intimate, but that was fine. Summer may have been ending, but that wouldn't change my mood with the woman I love. The world could be ending and I wouldn't care as long as I had Anna with me. I brushed my fingertips against her cheeks.

"How was the party?"

"Good."

"Have a good time?"

"Yes." She doesn't seem to be in a chatty mood tonight. Somehow, I have gotten used to this. She wasn't shy, but she wasn't a social person either. Lately though, Anna's starting to talk to people more often. I brushed her bangs from her face.

"I was surprised."

She lifted her head, looking puzzled. "Why is that?"

"He didn't try to pull anything on us."

"What?"

I shook my head. "It's nothing."

"You mean…?"

"Yep."

"Oh…"

I rubbed my thumb against her cheek, nervously chuckling. "It should be fine." Quick, change the subject! "So, how was your first day at work?"

"Good, I didn't do much."

"Just the tour and what's what, huh?"

"Yep."

"So what do you think?"

"It's okay." She rolled back her shoulders, smiling. "I'm happy to get out of the apartment."

I tapped her on the nose. "Good for you, I'm happy you found something for yourself."

She pushed her hair behind her ear. "I won't be so bored anymore. How is work going for you?"

I sighed and shook my head. "Boring."

She pouted in a cute way. "Aw, why?"

"It's just the same thing every day, for eternity." I pressed my forehead against Anna's. "Luckily, Hisoka makes it bearable and I have you to come home to."

She smiled, giggling. "You make me feel loved."

"You are my princess, after all."

"Does that make you my prince?"

I kissed her on lips. "I'll be anything you want me to be."

"Anything?"

"Of course."

This time, she kissed me. "Be my Asato-kun."

I broke into a huge grin. "Okay!" We pretty much talked about nothing until we fell asleep. For me, it felt like the perfect end to our summer. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Sign up to rate and review this story