Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Needy

Into the Pale

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Hisoka enlists Hotaru to help with Jessie.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Hisoka - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-01-01 - 498 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Five: Into the Pale:

Hotaru tilted her head. "Okay… why did you call me here?" Hisoka glanced around for a second.

"Follow me," he whispered. The shinigami led her down the hall.

"She's here," he said. Hisoka pushed open the door. Hotaru looked in shock. Jessie lay on her back, shaking as if having a seizure.

"Is that…?" the loli demon asked.

"Yes," Hisoka replied. Hotaru whipped around.

"Didn't she…"

Hisoka's face burned red. "Yes!" He paused with another thought. "Wait, how do…?"

"Demons talk, dear boy."

A sweat drop formed on Hisoka's head. "Oh…"

Hotaru cleared her throat. "So, why is she here?"

"It's a long story."

The loli demon frowned. "I could get in trouble for this."

"I know."

"So why help your ex?"

Hisoka looked down at his feet. "I don't know."

She tilted her head at him. "You don't know?"

"I feel that I have to. Please?"

Hotaru sighed. "Alright."

"Thank you."

"Right…" The loli demon turned to Jessie and held her hands over her chest. She drew her eyes closed. Come to me. Reveal yourself to me. Hotaru pushed her mind through the darkness. The loli demon found herself floating above empty space. She searched for any sign.

Come on. Show me where you are. Her eyes caught a flicker of light.

Jessie? Is that you down there? Give me a sign. The light flickered on and off at her feet.

"There!" Hotaru sailed down towards the light. However, something scratched at her leg. She sucked in a mouthful of air.

"I will not turn back!" Hotaru pushed herself further. Blood flowed from her legs as the clawing deepened up her body. She gritted her teeth.

"I will not turn back now!" The clawing tore at her arms. Her blood splashed on her torn clothes.

"Hold on, Jessie! I'm coming!" Hotaru drew in a breath and dove down deeper. She held out her pain through the pain. She reached for the light and grabbed on.

"I've got you! Hang on tight!" She sailed upwards to the exit. The clawing grew into lashes. One even bit into her leg. Hotaru gave it her all not scream.

I won't let go! Injure me all you want, but I'm taking her with me! Now move! Hotaru flew further to the exit. Almost… there… The lashes made her skin burn. Hotaru gritted her teeth and shut her eyes.

When she returned, Hotaru collapsed onto floor, bleeding. Hisoka rushed to her side.

"Are you okay?" he asked. The loli demon looked up.

"I'm alright," she said. "I'll live." Hisoka rushed to his bathroom and returned with medical supplies. He began to tend her wounds.

"Stop," Hotaru said. "I'm going to be fine!"

"But…" the shinigami said.

"Tend to your friend!" she shouted. Hisoka froze when he heard sheets rustling. He looked up to see Jessie sitting up, staring at him.

"Jessie?" her ex asked. The demon girl gave him a blank stare.

"Who are you?" she asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story