Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Wedding

Drama II

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Sakura and Adam are having problems as well.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2015-01-23 - 384 words - Complete

0Unrated
Drama II:

His Problem

-Adam-

Sakura and I aren’t doing so well lately. I don’t know what happened. She seemed upset around me. We are trying to talk about it. I think the problem is with her family. I don’t know the full details yet. Lately, we have been giving distracted and we barely have time for each other anymore. Work and this wedding coming up aren’t really helping out.

I sat on my bed, looking at my phone. It seemed so easy to call her. I could just ring her up and be done with it. Yet, she might be too busy to talk. I tried to call her last night and all I got was her voice mail. I didn’t even leave a message that time. Guess it couldn’t hurt, could it? I pressed Sakura’s number and dialed it again. I predicted what would come next. To my surprise, I got a human voice for a change.

“Hello?” my girlfriend asked. I nearly fell off of my bed.

“Sakura, hey!” I shouted. “How are you?” I got her on the line, now what?

Her Problem

-Sakura-

I sat back on my bed. “What is it, Adam?”

“Uh… well… how are you?”

“Good, I suppose.”

“Are you really okay?”

“Yes, why?”

“It’s just…”

I sighed and rubbed my head. “What?”

“I’m really worried about you. I mean… we barely have time for each other anymore.”

“Well, we have work and the wedding and all of that.”

“Even before all of that.”

I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know what to tell you, Adam.”

“I just miss you.”

“I miss you too.”

“Look, can we hang out sometime or something?”

I lay back on my bed on my sigh. “Maybe.”

“Sakura…”

“Look can we talk later, Adam?”

“Sakura…”

“Good night.” I hung up before Adam could say another word. I can’t explain what’s wrong right now. I drew my eyes closed. He just wouldn’t understand the current situation at the moment.

Misunderstanding

What is this? Another love in trouble? What does Sakura not want to tell her boyfriend? Can they get it back together? The wedding could help or harm them as the day approached.

We Fight to Make it Up
Sign up to rate and review this story