Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I Will Never Hurt You

by Millonic 0 reviews

Based on the Tumblr Prompt: Your OTP is fighting. When the argument gets heated, person A moves their hand to make a gesture, and person B flinches and covers their face. The argument halts as p...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2015-01-26 - Updated: 2015-02-16 - 743 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Oh, go to hell,Gerard," Frank shouts, face and ears a bright red. Frank's shorter than Gerard and has to look up slightly to yell at his boyfriend of one week, but he nonetheless looks intimidating.

Gerard feels the fury bubble up and he groans in frustration. In all honesty, he can't remember what they're even fighting about. It had started with the actual issue and had been reduced to petty insults and taunts.

"Stop being so fucking stupid, thinking you're oh so innocent, and I'd never do that!" Gerard yells right back, stepping forward and raising his hands to gesture wildly. But as he does raise his hands, Frank flinches violently and throws his hands up, shrinking back.

"I'm sorry! Sorry! Pleasepleaseplease don't..." Frank whimpers into his arms, retreating even farther away from Gerard. Gerard, suddenly very confused, stepped forward unsurely. However that only seemed to make things worse.

Frank utters a small shriek into his arms, and steps back another step. "I'm sorry, I-I won't do it again!" And then Frank is tripping, falling onto the couch, in a curled up position. For a moment, Gerard is perplexed, ready to ask what the matter was, when it suddenly clicked in his brain.

"Frank? Oh my God.. Frankie.." Gerard is shaking his head in disbelief, his mouth gaping as he tried to get his mind around it. Not him. Anyone but Frank in this situation. Who would hurt his sweet Frankie? Gerard couldn't bear to imagine someone who would hurt Frank, much less to hit him.

Gerard wanted to think it was all a joke, but the signs were all clearly there, leaving him very disgusted with himself. Clearly against his nature, Gerard waited for a minute or two for his boyfriend's shaking to slow, then finally still, leaving a very broken Frank in its wake.

Gerard takes this as a hint, and in the very next second, he's sat next Frank on the couch, wrapping him in a hug and holding on tight. Frank accepts his comfort willingly, and buries his face into Gerard's neck, grabbing his hoodie for something to hold onto.

Frank was small enough for Gerard to scoop up in his arms, holding each other close before Frank heaved a dry sob. "Please Frankie, I need you to talk to me." Gerard kisses the top of his head.

Frank sniffles and raises his head enough to see Gerard, but still mortified for him to see his face. "G-Gee, I-I-" Frank's eyes are watery. "I was a-abused b-by my last b-boyfriend." Frank scoots back a bit to remove his jacket, raising his shirt, then shedding it completely beside him.

Gerard's breath is in his throat when he lays eyes on Frank at first. Now he knows why he was so adamant about never revealing too much skin.

First, Gerard tries to focus on the pale skin, marred with many purple and black bruises all over his chest and stomach. Elongated cuts, even burns. More specifically, cigarette burns on the bird's eyes that were painted on beside the And below his navel.

Gerard curses to keep himself from crying and moved forward, hesitantly caressing Frank's waist. "I-I tried to t-tell, but n-no one believed m-me." Frank could hardly get the words out. "I t-tried, a-and he said, he said h-he'd k-kill me. There's m-more on m-my le-legs."

Gerard feels dizzy and angry at the same time while looking at the abuse this person caused Frank. Gerard's arms feel an terrifying numbness as he scoops a shirtless Frank back into his arms, holding him while tears of his own dropped down Gerard's cheeks.

"You're safe with me Frankie. I promise you're gonna be okay. And I swear to God and everything I would never hurt you. I love you so much, so, so much." Gerard hugs him tightly and rocks him gently.

Frank's breathing is evening out as they sat, snuggled up together on their couch. "I l-love you, too. Gee, I, I know you won't hurt me. I trust y-you with my fucking life," Frank returns into Gerard's shoulder, and he nods gratefully, stroking Frank's ebony hair softly.

Gerard is overwhelmed with mixed feelings towards this entire situation. He's infatuated with his love for Frank, and he hopes the person to abused his Frankie burns in Hell.

But Gerard can't stand to think about it, so he just holds his boyfriend closer and they fall asleep like that soon after.
Sign up to rate and review this story