Categories > Original > Erotica

Night Of Lesbianism Aboard The Dai-Gunzan Ship

by BaskliskFutaQueen 0 reviews

Nia Falls For Yoko And Decides To Make Her The First Hybrid Beastwoman.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2015-01-28 - Updated: 2020-06-07 - 1570 words

0TrainWreck
Nia Tempplin sat in her room on the Team Gurren ship Dai-Gunzan looking over some old books she had found in a cave that housed some humans, the books were written by her father the Spiral King and told the process of how he created the Beastmen and Beastwomen which was just the thing she needed to help the human woman she had fallen for.

Deciding to sit of her bed for a bit Nia began to think about how she came to love the most beautiful woman she had ever seen and the woman had no feathers, claws or beautiful animal fur just a small pair of dark black shorts that almost showed off her big plump round butt cheeks and a tiny red and black bikini top that barely held her enormous white, shiny, and very round double YY cupped breast, she did have long strait dark red hair that came down to the top of her butt that reminded her of the tail of a sexy fox woman she had loved back in the capital city. As Nia thought about her new love the sexy sniper Yoko Littner, she began to feel her special secret start growing under her mid-thigh white pleated skirt and know she had to relieve herself. So reaching down to a big bulge that had suddenly formed in front of her now tented white skirt she began a gently massage a massive breasted snake beastwoman had tot her while living in the palace and causing her to moan as she had not come since her father had her sealed inside that metal box and dumped in that canyon.

As Nia rubbed her bulge she looked at a large glass bottle on her small metal table and though about the special beastman serum that it contained a serum that she had created from the old knowledge in the books and some of the knowledge that she had learned from her father the Spiral King along with some Beastmen dna she was able to get after one of the last battles that the team had fought with some Beastmen, The dna she was able to get was from a bull beastman and a horse beastman that she hoped together with her special juices would transform Yoko into a super strong cow Beastwoman hybrid so she didn’t get hurt or have to rely on the Gunmen pilots to protect her while she shoot her long barrel sniper rifle.

Deciding that massaging her bulge thru her white pleated skirt was not enough Nia quickly reached down and pulled up the hem of her white mid-thigh length strait skirt up to get a better grip and to look at the enormous bulge that was tenting her tight light pink lace panties, it still surprised her how big her special secret was over 12inches long and 10inches thick it was the same size of a horse or at least that was what the fox beastwoman she had slept with before her father had her placed in the white box Simon had found her in had told her all those months ago. Thinking about that hot sexy night she could still hear the beastwoman’s moans as she begged her to streached her pussy wide and deep with her enormous penis while feeling her belly full of her hot cum.

Nia then smiled at the memory of the beastwoman’s belly after she had emptied her enormous testicles, it had gone from a nice rock hard 12 pack to a beautiful round bloated black orb that sloshed when she rubbed her hands on it. Deciding that she needed to touch her beautiful penis Nia quickly looped her fingers into the waistband of her tight light pink lace panties and pulled the front down until both her enormous penis and her enormous melon sized hairless testicles popped out before tucking the panties under her balls. Then grabbing some cooking oil from a small bag she carried she slowly sprayed some on her enormous white penis before grabbing it in her petite left hand and began to stroke up and down the shaft as Nia did she toed off first her left ankle boot releasing her bare left foot then followed it with her right.

As Nia stroked her enormous hard organ she did not hear a knock on her door nor did she hear it open as she moaned out “Oh Yoko, Oh Please Suck My Horse Sized Penis Mmm And Suck My Bull Sized Balls, Oh Please Yoko Squeeze It With Your Big Fat White Tits, Oh Mmm Yeah Lick It Yoko Lick My Penis You Beautiful Human Woman, Oh Yoko I Love You”. As Nia moaned out a confession of her deep dark secret she was surprised to hear a loud (GASP) come from the doorway and turned quickly to look at the source and did not realize that she was about to explode until her penis gave a jerk in her petite left hand and began firing a long and very thick white stream of hot cum from the softball sized head which flew across the small room before landing with a loud wet (SPAT) right in the enormous bare cleavage of her secret crush Yoko.

As Nia looked at Yoko’s semen covered tits she became both surprised and embarrassed about what she was sure Yoko had heard and could therefore not do or say anything as Yoko lifted her right hand and to Nia’s surprise run her hand thru the warm load that covered her enormous white breast before getting a huge glop on her palm before lifting it to her mouth and began to eat it.

As Yoko ate her thick white seed she could hear her moaning at the sweet taste and its thickness. As Yoko finished the first palm full she reached down and scoped up another palm full this time however Yoko spoke “Oh my Nia I had no idea you had such an enormous dick under that little skirt of yours or that you were in love with me, if I had I would have come in here sooner for this tasty treat and to tell you I love you too”.

As Yoko moaned these words Nia could not help but smile and become even more aroused as Yoko started licking off the second glob of cum before quietly moaning well “If you’d like some more then come over here you sexy human and I’ll feed it to you til your stomach turns into a nice big belly”.

Yoko smiled and quickly turned to pressed the locking button on the metal door it was nighttime and no beastmen came out at night so she and her rifle would not be needed besides even if some did come out like those wolf beastwomen from that hot springs bathhouse Simon and Gurren Lagann could easily take them down and their Gunmen.

From the bed Nia smiled as Yoko turned back to her and began to empty her palm into her mouth as she walked over to the huge bed as Yoko reached the foot Nia gently reached out and placed her right barefoot on Yoko’s eight pack abs “Before you get on this bed for your treat Yoko I want you to strip down to just your light pink thong and those light pink thigh high stockings of yours, then you can eat my cum, now strip honey strip for me”. Yoko smiled for a treat that was so tasty she had no problem stripping to her underwear.

So backing up to give herself some room Yoko first reached behind her back and quickly untied her black and red tight bikini top causing her enormous white breast to jump and the bikini to fly off over Nia’s head and into the wall behind her, then Yoko reached down a unbuttoned and unzipped her tiny black shorts that barely covered her huge plump white butt cheeks before letting them slide down her thick muscular legs and down around her ankle high heeled black boots before sliding her stocking clad feet out of her boots and walking to the edge of the huge bed.

As Yoko reached the bed Nia smiled and licked her light pink lips before speaking “Now please strip me so I can feel your naked body on mine Yoko”. Yoko smiled before leading over the bed and unbuttoning then unzipping the side of Nia’s knee leaght strait dark pink skirt before pulling in down after Nia had raised her plump round butt up off the bed so she could easily side the skirt along with Nia light pink panties down her thick muscular legs before throwing them across the room and into the wall behind her. Nia then lifted her thick muscular arms before speaking “Now my t-shirt honey get this off me and you can have another treat”. With a smile Yoko licked her lips and slowly grabbed the hem of Nia’s light pink t-shirt and began to pull it up as she lifted the shirt up she slowly revealed Nia’s firm eight pack abs that slowly flexed as the shirt passed them then Yoko pulled the t-shirt up passed Nia’s enormous round firm plump double NN cup breast before slowly pulling the light pink t-shirt over her arms and head .
Sign up to rate and review this story