Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam SEED

The Meeting Of Two Captains In Space

by BaskliskFutaQueen 10 reviews

Captains Murrue Ramius And Captain Sumeragi Lee Noriega From Gundam 00 Meet On A Separate Plane Between Worlds.

Category: Gundam SEED - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] - Published: 2015-03-04 - 277 words

0Unrated
The Meeting Of Two Captains In Space
Space was peaceful now that the war between Coordinators and Naturals was over though there was still some small fighting on Earth from the people of Blue Cosmos but space was at peace.
It was in this space that a new Gundam was flying near the planet Mars were the pilot lived with some of her lesbian lovers. The pilot of this mobile suit was the former Captain of the Archangel Murrue Ramius who had turned lesbian after her boyfriend Mu La Flaga had been killed at the end of the war thought thanks to her lover Lacus Clyne she was not missing out on the male penis thanks to a special serum which gave all her lovers and her an enormous fully working penis over there vaginas. It was with one of these that her lover Cagalli Yura Athha had given her the object that caused the enormous swell in her belly and was pushing out her dark pink pilot uniform now.
It was as she was flying her Gundam named Valkyrie back home from the doctor that an enormous temporal rift suddenly opened up on the right side of her Gundam and started to pull it in. Murrue’s Gundam which had been built by Morganrate was dark pink in color and had a female shape along with eight solar white wings that gave it power but even with the sun powering them to full power she and her Gundam were pulled in as the rift closed.
At the very same time in an alternate world another Captain was fly in her new Gundam in the same area
Sign up to rate and review this story