Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 19

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 19

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 392 words

0Unrated
Hey question...do yall get notices when we reply to yalls reviews? do you even know that we do reply lol

Chapter 19

Joe's POV

I grabbed laura's hand before she could walk out the door. I quickly pulled her back to me and shut the door and locking it.

"So where were we?" I smiled down at her.

"I think right here." Her lips might mine and it was like electricity running through my body. A guy could get used to this.




Stacey's POV

"Where did she go? She was right behind us?" Pete asked turning around to walk back upstairs.

"Hey c'mon leave her alone...let them have their time" I said trying to get pete to understand that his sister is a big girl and can make her own decisions. He sat down on the couch pouting.

"awww poor baby" I laughed sitting down on his lap.

"don't make fun of me" he said getting serious. "I'm not making fun of you..."

Damn cant he take a joke. He quickly tackled me to the ground attacking my sides!

"Patrick save me!" I yelled trying to reach him.

"Have no fear! Patrick's here!" he shouted striking a pose before diving onto Pete. I quickly got up and ran to Andy for protection.

"save me!" I laughed throwing myself into his lap. He wrapped his arms around me protectivly.

"I will keep that nasty ol pete away...shoo!"




Patrick's POV

After awhile we calmed down and realized we were hungry.

"how about going to that Dinner we saw in town the other day" I suggested trying to just throw out ideas. Everyone seemed to agree and stacey went upstairs to see if laura and Joe wanted to go.

Fifteen minutes later we were at the Dinner and seated.

"hey my name is Lizy and I will be your waitress today...can I get you all something to drink?"

omg I think I am in love.

There infront of me stood the most beautiful girl...no wait woman I have ever seen.


She was about 5'4 with a thin frame. Medium length black hair sculpted her face accented by purple bangs. I smiled as I noticed the lip and nose ring. Wow...she was staring at me.

"Patrick!" Pete snapped nudging me.

"what dude?"

"drink order?" oh so that's why she was staring. Damn.
Sign up to rate and review this story