Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece

The Secret Lesbian Power Of Devil Fruit

by BaskliskFutaQueen 0 reviews

Nami Finds Nico Robin And Califa Having A Some Fun.

Category: One Piece - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!] [R] [?] - Published: 2015-03-09 - Updated: 2020-06-11 - 779 words

0Unrated
It was late on the high seas of the Grand Line and the huge breasted, red haired and very beautiful treasure seeking navigator of the Thousand Sunny named Nami was up to check the positions of the stars to make sure the ship was going in the right direction. Standing on the stern of the ship Nami held up her wrist and slowly began to check the alignment of the North Star to the horizon with her navigational wrist locator when she suddenly heard a beautiful female moan of pleasure coming from Nico Robins, Kalifa and her cabins. Thinking it was the work of that perverted ship cook Sagea who was always trying to jump either Robin or herself and might have sneaked in to have his sexual way with Robin while she slept Nami turned quickly and ran across the ships wooden deck towards the female cabins while gearing up to give the pervert pounding straight out into the ocean for thinking he could take any of them while they slept.
As Nami reached the female crew member cabins she decided to check Robins cabin first for the pervert then move onto their newest crew member Kalifa the former CP9 beauty. So rising up onto her tip toes she looked in thru the porthole and gave a quite gasp at what she saw. Inside the small wooden cabin, she could see her friend the ships archeologist Nico Robin laying out on her bed wearing nothing but a pair of mid-thigh dark purple stocking. While leaning over her wearing nothing but her light purple glasses and her black mid-thigh fishnet stockings was the bubble making beauty Kalifa. From the porthole she watched as Kalifa suckled Robins huge left plump fat 6-inch-long pink nipple while slowly squeezing Robins right breast with her large left hand causing something thick and white to run out of Robins nipple. At first, she was not sure what it was but the more she looked at it she knew it was breastmilk and from the window she could tell it was sweet just from the smell.
Soon Nami saw something happen Kalifa’s flat ten-pack abs began to swell as Kalifa gulped down mouth full after mouth full of Robin’s breastmilk her stomach slowly started to become more and more bloated. As Kalifa’s belly bloated she began to notice some other things happening to both Robin and Kalifa. Their arms and legs where slowly gaining thick round veiny muscles while their stockings grow tight and began to stretch over the enormous muscles. She then noticed that both Robin and Kalifa’s huge, round, shiny and smooth butts where growing into a pair of massive, round, shiny, jiggly and smooth cheeks that would reach down to the back of their knees if they stood up. She almost moaned out loud as she saw Robin’s dark brown skin stretching and filling the bed along with Kalifa’s beautiful white skin. Nami licked her lips as she soon witnessed the next growth in both Robin and Kalifa’s enormous double HH cup breast they began to swell up with thick white milk which slowly caused their breast to become shiny, smooth, round triple PPP cupped orbs of flesh.
But then something began to happen something that both made her nearly scream in terror and began to make her uncreditablly aroused for as she looked at their massive juicy hairless pussies she noticed their clits beginning to swell up but not just the normal kind of swelling that all women’s clit do no both Robin and Kalifa’s clits were growing in length and roundness making them look like swelling penises. But then she noticed two hairless fleshly orbs being to appear under their growing shafts and realized that they were swelling testicles. Soon Kalifa broke her lips away from Robins now enormous dark brown 18-inch left nipple and moan “Oh Robin can you feel it my lover our devil fruit powers are giving use mmm some enormous penises, Oh I can’t wait to push it into you my love”. She then heard her friend Robin moan “Oh Kalifa I can feel your beautiful white dick rubbing against my dark brown shaft, Oh my love I want you deep inside me all the way to my womb”. She then watched thru the porthole a pair of dark brown arms appeared and attach to Kalifa’s enormous white buttcheeks before bending and grabbing Kalifa’s now enormous 20inch long 14inch wide swollen member and started to guide it to Robin’s hairless dark brown enormous pussy before sliding in the enormous cannonball sized head inside.
Sign up to rate and review this story