Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 20

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 20

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 561 words

0Unrated
Chapter 20



Patrick's POV


"Ohh umm just a water," I mumbled.
"Okay I'll be right back with that," she smiled.
"You allright?" Andy asked.
"Yeah, you allright?" I looked at him.
"Your the one that was just drooling not me,"
"I wasnt drooling.." I quickly ran my hand across my mouth just to double make sure.
"Yeah uh huh,"
"Here you are, have you decided what you want to eat or do you need a little more time?"
"I think we're ready," Stacey answered as we all nodded in agreement. She took our orders then once again leaving.
"Stop staring at her like you have some kind of sick issues," Laura shook her head.
"He looks like he's undressing her with his mind," Pete laughed.
"Oh god, Patrick dont do that, it makes girls feel like objects,"
"Laura you really dont to seem to care about being an object then huh?" Stacey laughed.
"What?" Laura responded back quickly.
"All that partying we did.. dancing on tables, every guy in those parties were undressing you with there minds," Joe and Pete raised their eyes brow's looking at Laura basically at the same second.
"Stop staring at me," She looked at both of them.
"Patrick for god sakes go ask her out allready," Stacey laughed.
"You really think I should?" I asked.
"Your burning holes through her clothes, so what do you think?"
"Excuse me, Lizy?" She stopped turning looking at me, "I... I.. I was wondering if you were doing anything tomorrow," I finally got out my sentence as Pete stepped on my foot under the table.
"Umm I work in the night, why?" She stepped closer to the table as another waitress walked pass. I was kinda frozen.
"We going to learn to ski and snowboard and Patrick wanted to know if you'd like to come," Laura pointed to me as she said my name.
"Ohh sure Id love to, uh how about you leave a number and an address and i'll come by in the morning?"
"Perfect," I smiled.
"Excuse me," She walked away.
"Damn Patrick, couldnt get it out?" Joe laughed.
"Thanks Laura, I didnt know we were going skiing and snowboarding,"
"uh huh, I didnt either until a second ago," She laughed.
"Patrick maybe Laura should be close to you at all times tomorrow, you know just in case you choke on your words again," Andy laughed.
"Aww leave him alone," Stacey hit Andy in the arm.
"Its cool, I knew the second I opened my mouth and it didnt come out the way i wanted they'd pick on me,"
"You bet your ass we gonna pick on you, and we just getting started," Joe laughed.
"Leave him alone," Laura swung but Joe caught her hand.
"Okay," he let go of her hand putting both of his own up as to surrender. Lizy walked back over with our food, we ate, then I walked over handing her a napkin with the number and address on it.
"Thanks, see you tomorrow," She smiled at me.
"Bye, see ya," I smiled back turning around just as I almost ran into Stacey, before we walked out.



Pete's POV


"Damn Patrick, you tripping now?" I laughed as we walked to the cars.
"Im not tripping, and I didnt trip,"
"Yeah well lets just hope you dont make a fool out of yourself tomorrow,"
Sign up to rate and review this story