Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Needy

Push-Pull

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki tries to talk Hisoka out of his mission to no avail.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Hisoka,Tatsumi,Tsuzuki,Watari - Published: 2015-03-15 - 438 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Fifteen: Push-Pull:

Hisoka changed clothes in his room. He didn't even turn around with the shirt over his head.

"What do you want, Tsuzuki?" he asked. His partner stood against the door.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked. Hisoka lowered his arms.

"I don't know," he replied.

"Yes, but I just have to. Please don't ask."

Tsuzuki clenched his fists. "Did you forget what she put you through?"

"No."

"It's probably a trick."

"I know it's not."

"How do you know?"

Hisoka whipped around. "I can see it in her eyes. She really need me this time! Please don't try to stop me!"

"But…"

"Just stop." Hisoka drew in a breath. "You wouldn't understand."

"Try me!"

Hisoka rolled his eyes. "This is stupid." He tried to walk out of the room, but Tsuzuki blocked him. His partner gritted his teeth.

"Get out of my way," he hissed.

"No," Tsuzuki replied. His partner tried to push past, but he wouldn't let up.

"Cut it out!" Hisoka yelled.

"No!" the older shinigami barked.

"Oh what? You're going to force me to stay in this room?"

"If I have to."

Hisoka glared at him. "Idiot."

"Call me names all you want, but this is for your own good."

His partner snorted. "I am not child anymore!"

"No, but are a recovering addict."

"I have recovered!"

"You could still relapse!"

"I won't!" Hisoka sighed. "Look, I won't do anything stupid! I just want to help her!"

"Why, Hisoka, why?"

"I just do!"

"Hisoka…"

"Forget it," the younger shinigami said. Tsuzuki wouldn't listen to his reasons. Even Hisoka himself couldn't understand his own motives. The boy shook his head.

"Just let me out," he said. Hisoka pushed his partner out of the way and walked out the door. Tatsumi and Watari watched as he walked out of the apartment. Tsuzuki dashed to try and keep up.

"Hisoka!" he shouted. The door slid shut. Tsuzuki reached out for him like a sad little puppy.

"Let me guess," Tatsumi said. "Talking with him didn't work out." Tsuzuki shook his head, whimpering.

"No," he answered. The shinigami sank to the floor. He fell back, sighing.

"What did I tell you?" Tatsumi asked. "We can't do anything right now. Just keep watch over him." Tsuzuki shook his head.

"No," he said. "That won't do." The shinigami rose to his feet and headed out the door.

"Tsuzuki!" Tatsumi shouted. The door slid shut behind him. Tatsumi sighed as he shook his head.

"That idiot," he muttered. "What is he thinking?" He let off a loud groan as he buried his face in his palm. You idiot!
Sign up to rate and review this story