Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 22

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 22

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 819 words

0Unrated
Chapter 22


Laura's POV


I fell enough on my ass just walking barefoot, now I was going to put my feet in this board so I could fall even more. I looked over at Stacey as Pete tried to help her stand, she lost her balance pulling him down with her. "Its just like skateboarding, just no wheels,"
"I cant skateboard..."
"Just come on," Joe put his hands out to pull me up. I was standing, yay! "Okay good now just bend your knees and kinda push forward,"
"You want me to move now?" I questioned.
"Nah we gonna stand here all day, YES I want you to move," he rolled his eyes. I got the board to move slowly. yay! I can move and not fall. i thought to myself.
"Okay now turn so you can stop," I did as he said, stopping, "Okay now repeat," I stood there not doing anything, "Are you gonna try to move again?" he asked.
"I was waiting for you to say but skip the standing part, unless I should sit back down on the ground and repeat that too," I smiled.
"You're joking right?" I looked around.
"Did i look like i was joking?"
"Do you wanna learn or not?" He asked, rolling his eyes again.
"Yes," I nodded.
"Okay move," I did as he said making the board move again, "Im gonna let go, stop it when I let go,"
"NOO, dont let go,"
"Im letting go," he let go of my hands and I fell on my ass. I glared at him, "You gotta fall a million times before you get it,"
"I told you not to let go..." I pouted.
"Dont look at me like that, come on, get up,"



Stacey's POV


I was getting no where with this. I could kick Laura and bright ideas. I stood finally getting the board to move on my own. but then I couldnt get it to stop. "Stacey turn," Pete yelled at me.
"I cant," I looked back at him.
"You're..." I turned back around running into Joe and Laura.
"Oww," they looked at me.
"Thanks for stopping me," I laughed.
"Anytime," Laura laughed with me.



Patrick's POV


"You been skiing before?" I asked as we slowly started to ski.
"Yeah, once or twice," Lizy answered.
"Thats cool,"
"Are you guys up here just for Christmas time?" She asked.
"Yeah, Pete and Joe's idea of romantic get away for the girlfriends,"
"Ohh that's cool, when will you be leaving?"
"I dont know if we're staying until New Years or leaving a couple days after Christmas, Im just along for the ride really,"
"Oh, okay, so you said 'Pete and Joe's idea of romantic get away for girlfriends' whose with who?"
"Um Joe and Laura are together, itd be kinda gross if Laura was with Pete seeing as their brother and sister, and eh Pete and Stacey are kinda together, he came with a different girl though but she left,"
"Ohh, yeah I agree brother and sister together would be gross, why didnt you bring anyone?"
"Cause I was waiting to meet you," I smiled.
"Aww how sweet, you skied before?" She asked.
"Yeah, then lets race,"
"All.." I got out before she took off down the hill.



Laura's POV


"Im seriously over falling,"
"You'll get it,"
"Hi Im one of the instructors, mind if I help a little bit," He smiled putting out his hand. Joe gave him a dirty look. I took his hand standing up, I bent my knees and did everything just as the instructor said. And before I knew it I heard him say stop then I realized no one was holding me, I turned the board stopping then falling, "Very good, a few more times and you'll get it, let's try it again,"



Joe's POV


"Very good a few more time and you'll get it..." I mocked causing Andy to laugh.
"Someone jealous?" he asked.
"No, why would I be jealous?" I looked as he placed his hands on her waist.
"Jealous now?" Andy laughed.
"Shut up!" I rolled my eyes putting my board on, getting up going with ease.


Stacey's POV


"He's upset," I laughed.
"I would be too,"
"Why? instructors are here to help,"
"That guy just wants to stare at my sisters ass, look, I gonna go kick his," Pete pointed.
"No i'll fall if you go," I grabbed his hands tighter.
"Joe's way over there, someone's gotta kick his ass,"
"JOe's her boyfriend, let him deal with it,"
"But he's not doing what he's suppose to,"
"Maybe he has a reason for it, come on I wanna learn, are you gonna teach me? or do I need to go ask one of those cute instructors," I looked over to where the one guy came from seeing a couple other ones standing there talking.
"Come on," He turned his attention back to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story