Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 23

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 23

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 518 words

0Unrated
Chapter 23

Laura's POV

I laughed as mr. Hot instructor...aka...travis. Taught me to snowboard. And stacey taught me to eat snow!

"If you run into me one more time I'm gonna shove this board up your ass, I am not your personal wall" I laughed trying to stand.

"I said I was sorry! Yell at your brother...he hasn't taught me to stop"

"You just turn" hell even I got that concept.

"I did turn...right into you" oh boy. I shook my head as she walked back over to Pete throwing down the board declaring she quits. Laughing quietly I turned looking for Joe. I was ready for him to take back over lessons.

I found him sitting in the snow a couple of feet away. Walking over I sat down next to him.

"Whats wrong?"

"Having fun with the instructor" he snapped tracing designs in the snow.

"not really...I would rather it be you" he looked up searching my eyes. Smiling he stood up bring me with him.

"c'mon I'll race you"

"race! No! I just mastered standing!"




Stacey's POV

"You cant quit!" Pete yelled handing me my board.

"I can and I will...besides...my foot just healed properly last month! I'm not fucking it up again ...I refuse to be sent home" crossing my arms I stared him down.

"oh stop being a drama queen. Your not going anywhere but on this board and down this hill" he laughed placing the board on the ground and me on it.

"excuse me! Laura! I need my wall!"




Patrick's POV

She beat me! I Patrick Stump have just been beaten by a girl!

Oh god...don't let Pete find out.

"So are all of you close?"

"who?"

"you and your friends" oh ...so currently we were sitting back at the lodge next to the fire...just talking.

"yeah I guess. We have some great times. You have actually seen them tame...just wait until you really get to know them. Youre gonna want to run. Or maybe bang your head against the wall a couple time." I watched the smile spread across her face. wow...I can sit here and watch her smile all day. Its enchanting.

"What about you? Tell me something" I said Snapping out of my trance.

"Nothing to much to tell. I've grown up here all my life. I work at a crappy dinner...." She was interupted by the others coming in!

"My LOVE!" pete yelled jumping on my lap. I shot lizy the 'I told you so look.' Shaking my head I pushed pete off of me. He landed on the floor with a thud.

"I've been rejected! My love no longer loves me! I'm hurt! It hurts! Make the hurt go away!"

"You're with him right" Lizy asked pointing to stacey. "with...that's a term I would use loosely...get your ass up" she laughed nudging pete with her foot.

And that's exactly what he did he got his ass up...Hands and feet planted on the floor and his ass up.

Sometimes I wonder about this kid.
Sign up to rate and review this story