Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 18 Morning After

by Reign_Madden 0 reviews

please read and review

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 1533 words

0Unrated
You and Benji spent the night together at your house. Nothing happened you just undressed and fell asleep in each other's arms.
You woke up first and sat for a while listening to Benji breathing. He had one arm draped lazy across your body you remove his arm gently so you wouldn't wake him and wrap the sheet around your body. You try to get up softly with minimal movement when you feel Benji pull you back towards him.
'Where do you think your going?' He says not opening his eyes.
'To the bathroom, I have to pee.' You answer stroking his face.
'No stay here.' He whines like a little kid pulling you closer.
'But I'm bursting to go.' You say laughing trying to wiggle away.
'Fine go but come straight back, I don't wanna get up yet, I wanna lay with you forever.' he says finally opening his eyes and smiling at you.
You rewrap the sheet around you and head for the bathroom. You can't stop smiling, you've never felt so happy in your whole life.
You finish doing you business and head back to bed. Benji is lying with one arm across his face. You run and jump on the bed straddling his hips.
'Wake up Benjamin' you shout loudly
'No, I don't want to, go away.' He says not moving.
'We're supposed to be going to your mum's for lunch.' You say kissing him all the way down his body and stopping just under his navel.
'Umm that's feels good, lets stay here and do that instead.' He replies rubbing your back suggestively.
'We could, or we could get up and go to lunch coz your mum's expecting us.'
You hold the sheet up and roll off him, settling next to him with your head on his chest.
He props himself up on his elbow and kisses you deeply. He manoeuvres so he's kneeling between your legs and unwraps the sheet from around your body.
He trails kisses down your neck to your breasts, then glides his hands over your stomach, rubbing your nipples with his fingers. You moan deeply, arching your body towards him as he slides his fingers inside you. He stops kissing you and kneels back watching your face as he fingers you, brushing his thumb across your clitoris. You bite your lips stifling a moan and reach up and pull him towards you kissing him and moan into his mouth. All the while, he's still thrusting his fingers inside you and teasing your clit. You work your hands down his chest and slide your hand into his boxers. You feel his rock hard dick and the warm pre-cum seeping out, using his pre-cum as lubricant you start to work your hand up and down his shaft masturbating him. You hear his breathing change as you work his dick and feel him moaning into your mouth. You both start to breath quicker as the pleasure becomes too much, you cry out as he brings you to orgasm and you feel his hot warm cum spill out over your hand onto your thigh and hips as he climaxes. You lay there for a minute catching your breath and you cover yourself with the sheet as Benji flops down next to you.
'You okay baby.' he asks lifting his head off the pillow and looking at you. You nod your head with a huge grin on your face. This was perfect.
You look at the time it was 10:45am, you promised Robin you'd help with lunch. You kiss Benji and reluctantly get out of bed and head for the shower. You love showering and the warm prickle as the water hits your skin soothing you, your reluctant to get out but you know Benji is waiting.
You finish and head back to the bedroom. Benji was up and getting dressed.
'Don't you want to shower first?' You ask walking over to your closet, deciding what to wear.
'I'm going to shower at home, I'll meet you there.' He says pulling on his tux jacket.
'Oh yeah we can't show up together, coz then they'll know we spent the night together.' You say pulling out your black Adidas track bottoms and a plain white off the shoulder top. Benji stopped and walked over to you, he opened your towel and wrapped it around the both of you.
'What's wrong with us spending the night together?' He asks looking down at you.
'Nothing is wrong with it, I just don't want your mother to know that you stayed here last night.' You reply
'And what about the others?' He asks kissing your neck
'We can tell everyone about us, just don't tell your mum you stayed over that's all.' You say pecking him quickly on the lips as he steps out of the towel and wraps you in it.
'Ok I'm going, I'll see you there baby.' And with a quick kiss he leaves.

You reach the Madden's about an hour later Billy, Joel and Paul were in the living room, playing the Play Station when you walk in. There's a collective 'Hey Reign.' As you sit down in the empty space between Billy and Paul.
'So where did you go last night?' Billy inquires not taking his eyes off the game.
'I went to prom.' You say nonchalantly. Joel got up and walked into the kitchen.
'Very funny, I meant after coz we couldn't find you.' He says glancing your way quickly.
'Well I went home, and me and Ryan did the down and dirty all night,' you reply.
'So how was it?' Paul asks grinning at the screen 'Was it everything you hoped it would be.' He says letting out a laugh.
'No it was horrible because the person I really want to be with is you Paul, I want you so bad.' You say falling sideways onto him.
'Quit it Reign, I'm tryna play.' He protests trying to push you onto the floor. You continue flopping around on top of him like a fish out of water.
'Ah ha I win.' Billy cries triumphantly.
'That's not fair, Reign was rolling on me.' Paul says finally pushing you to the floor.
'I want a rematch.' He demands starting the game again.
'No way man.' Billy says 'you lost and that's all there is to it.'
You left them arguing and went to find Joel in the kitchen.
'Hey Joel.' You say kissing his forehead, before going to the fridge and grabbing a coke. You sit across from him at the table opening the can and waiting for him to speak.
'So you and Benji huh?' he says casually. You spit the mouthful of coke that you just drank all over him and the table.
'Urgh Reign, what's wrong with you?' He said getting up and fetching some paper towels.
'How do you know?' you say completely dumbfounded.
'Me and Benji are twins, we have that psychic twin thing.' He replies mopping up the mess on the table. 'Plus I saw you making out in the parking lot.'
'Oh you saw that huh, are you okay with it?' you ask looking up at him.
'Were you going to tell us that you two are together?' He asks
'Of course we were' you exclaim 'just not today because we didn't want your mum to know we spent the night together.'
'Well then, in that case I'm okay with it, in fact I'm over the moon about you two.' He answers.

Robin came home a little after midday and with the help of you, Benji and Sarah lunch was on the table pretty quickly.
'So Benjamin where were you last night?' Robin asks buttering a roll and putting it on her plate.
We were all seated around the dining table in the kitchen.
'I stayed at Kyle's ma' he answered not looking at her.
'Oh okay I was just wondering is all.' She says taking a bite out of the roll.
Benji winked at you from across the table and you felt the tension leaving your body.
'So how long have you and Reign been together?' she asks looking back between the both of you. You felt the colour draining from your face, and your throat close up.
Everyone was staring at you and Benji.
'What makes you think that Reign and I are together?' Benji replies playing it cool.
'I know you're together because you both seem blissfully happy this afternoon, you keep staring at each other and earlier you kissed Reign without even realising it.' She recalls laying her knife and fork down.
Well that was that. The secret was out and everyone knew. The colour that you lost rushed back to your cheeks. You sat at the table blushing furiously.
'Reign how could you?' Paul cries throwing his napkin down 'You said you loved me, and that I was the only one for you.' He puts his head in his hands and begins crying loudly. Everyone burst out laughing breaking the tense atmosphere.
You looked over at Robin and she winks at you, for the first time in a long time you felt you really belonged somewhere.
Sign up to rate and review this story