Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Needy

The Runaways

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Jessie wants to run away with Hikaru and he has a little surprise for her.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2015-04-08 - 434 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-One: The Runaways:

-Ten Years Ago-

Jessie turned to Hikaru. "If I wanted to run away now would you come with me?"

He looked up, startled. "What?"

"Would you?"

He brushed her bangs from her face. "Of course."

"You mean it?"

"Yeah."

Jessie felt like flying away. "When?"

"Wait, you serious?"

"Yes."

"Whoa…"

Jessie frowned. "Bad idea?"

"No, no. It's just…"

"Too sudden?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry."

Hikaru smiled and patted her on the head. "I'd still do it."

"You would?"

"Yeah."

He cheeks colored pink. "I love you."

Hikaru gave her a little chuckle. "You know, I have a little gift for you."

Jessie lifted her head. "For me?"

"Yeah." Hikaru rose to his feet. "Here, give me your hand."

"Okay…" Jessie took his hand. Hikaru led her back to his bike.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"You'll see," he told her. They climbed onto the bike and rode off. Jessie wondered what was going on. Where are we going? What is he doing?

Hikaru pulled up to his apartment. "We're here."

Jessie blinked. "Where are we?"

"Home."

"Your home?"

"Yep."

"Why are we here?"

"Just come on!" Hikaru grabbed her by the arm.

"Slow down!" Jessie shouted. "You're hurting my arm." She tried to piece together what he was doing as they walked into the lobby. Wait, is he…? She shook her head at herself. Oh no, I don't want to end up corrupting him! Up to this point, Jessie tried to play the good girl in this relationship. Usually, she would try to seduce a guy into bed with her right away. However, Hikaru was different. Jessie felt real love for him. She didn't want to taint the boy with her darkness.

He can't be wanting that/ now. I have to stall him./

"Are you sure this is okay?" Jessie asked.

"Yes," Hikaru said. "It'll be fine. I promise."

"Okay…" Jessie put on a brave face as they walked over to the elevator. Hikaru knocked on the door of his apartment.

"Mom!" he called. "Are you in? I have someone I want you to meet!"

"Coming!" a woman called in the apartment. A blank expression came over Jessie's face. Mom? Is he…? A lady peeked out the front door.

"Hikaru-chan?" she asked. The woman opened the door wide. Her son gave her a proud smile.

"Mom," he said. "This is my girlfriend, Jessie." The demon girl blushed, waving.

"Hi," she mumbled. The woman's face lit up as she smiled.

"Oh," she said. "I didn't expect you to bring a guest over for dinner tonight." Hikaru led Jessie into the apartment.
Sign up to rate and review this story