Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Lost in the not so great Outdoors

Gone Camping

by GrimCameron 5 reviews

Our heros think it would be fun to go camping but when they go for a nature walk, it seems like all the animals are under a spell. They get split up and find out how much they need each other to st...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 269 words

0Unrated
Author's note: This my first fanfic so wish me luck!:)and any bad reveiws can screw off....
Disclaimer: I do not own Class of the Titans.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
chapter one: gone camping
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Neil hurry up!"

"But Jay, I can't pick between my navy hiking boots or my black ones. besides I've only been up here packing for what, fifteen minutes."

"Try two hours you ding dong!" Screams Atlanta.

"I know! I'll take both!" Says a happy Neil.

Everyone looked like they were going to blow their tops.

"I'll go get him." says Herry, as he approched the stairs.

When Herry entered Neil's room, he saw Neil surrounded by bags.A smirk appeard on Neil's face.

"Hey buddy, here to help me with my stuff?

Before Herry could answer, two overly stuffed backpacks as well as one huge dufflebag got chucked at his face. Herry could barely see Neil walk by pulling a travle bag behind him, from all the bags Herry was holding.

"Oh and don't drop anything. Neil calls from the stairs. I don't want my stuff getting all jumbled."

The rest of the team were outside sitting on their things, when Neil came out of the brownstone closely followed by Herry stumbling and tripping overhis own feet. Teresa hurried over to help Herry and Atlanta rolled her eyes at Neil when she saw all of those bags.

"So is everyone ready to go camping now?" Asks Jay stairing at Neil.

"Hold on, I have to go to the bathroon first." Laughs Herry.

SIGH
-------------------------------------------------------------------
So that my fanfic. I'll update soon, and don't worry it will get exciting.....YAWN
-GrimCameron
Sign up to rate and review this story