Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

chapter 27

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 27

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 456 words

0Unrated
Chapter 27

Stacey's POV

"Petey?" I asked sitting on his bed the next morning.

"hmm" I muttered throwing a shirt on. I wish he would keep in on though.

"what do you want for christmas?"

"Christmas...I almost forgot about it" he sat down next to me thinking of what he wanted.

"surpise me" he said finaly. Groaning I pulled myself into his lap. "c'mon tell me something"

He looked down into my eye kissing me he muttered "you"

excuse me...did I just hear him right. What does that mean...does he want my body or to be together.

"hey" he said nudging me pulling me back to the real world. "did you hear me" I shook my head not meeting his eyes.

"will you be mine?" I snapped my head up. Did he just...he did. I smiled kissing him.

"yes"




Laura's POV

Later that day stacey and I were walking around the town in search of presents for the guys.

"Laura! What do I get your brother?" stacey whinned as we walked into one store after another.

"What do I get for Joe!" I countered.

Shrugging we both stopped infront of a jewelry store. Stacey's eye's lit up. We went inside placing our order then off to lunch.

"If you could have one thing for christmas what would it be?" she asked taking a sip from her drink. I thought about it for a minute drawing a blank.

"I don't know what I want...I'm pretty happy with everything I have...maybe like a necklace or braclett...what about you?" she nodded looking down at the table then her head snapped up.

"a puppy!!"

"your mom would have a fit" I laughed.

"why does her opinion matter...don't you know I moved out." It was my turn to go speechless. "when?!" "like a month ago...I got an appartment not to far from the house... Damn I thought I told you"

"no you didn't...I feel the love..." Shaking my head we paid for our food and decided to do some more shopping.

Three hours and ten presents later we were heading back to the house.

"I am glad we decided to get these wrapped." I laughed pushing open the door. She nodded her head in agreement.

"What did ya buy! What did ya buy" pete yelled attacking us at the door.

"stuff" stacey smiled kissing him. I am so glad the two of them are finally together. Its about time. That smile hasn't left her face all day.

"what did you buy me" Joe asked taking the bags from me.

"damn they're all wrapped" he pouted setting them down under the tree we had put up last night.

"haha sucks to be you!"
Sign up to rate and review this story