Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Heaven and Earth

Heaven and Earth

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Twentieth book in the series. Two teenaged lovers embark on a game of murder and torture to kill their boredom. The case ends up at Ju-Oh-Cho's door when the teens get hold of dark magic one evenin...

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Hisoka,Tatsumi,Tsuzuki,Watari - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2015-04-27 - 696 words - Complete

0Unrated
Heaven and Earth

Chapter One: Poisoned Romeo and Juliet:

-Ten Days Before October-

An average pair of teenage slackers were lying in the grass late one night for a bit of stargazing.

"I love you, baby," she announced as she crawled on top of him.

"I love you too," he said while sliding his hands into the back pockets of her jeans. He grabbed her ass and squeezed it, then they shared a kiss. She pulled away from him suddenly and began to frown. He noticed the expression on her face with some concern. As much as he could muster, anyway.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I am so fucking bored."

"Bored?"

"Yeah, pretty much." She pressed her forehead against his. "I wanna do something different."

He continued rubbing her bottom. "I know just the thing."

"Really?"

"Do you like games?"

"Ooo, what kind of games?"

He snickered, and grinned smugly. "Well, the kind that cause chaos."

"Chaos?"

"Hell yes!"

She licked her lips. "Will there be blood?"

"Of course!"

"How much?"

He leaned up to give her another kiss. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and clamped her mouth around his in a near airtight seal. The kiss was about boredom and dominance more than romance. She consumed the very air he needed to breathe, leaving him no choice but to break away and come up for air. He looked at her with a nearly feral gleam in his eyes, then brushed her over-dyed blonde bangs from her forehead.

"Did you like that, baby?"

"Fuck yeah! The glee in her voice let him know that she was down for anything.

"Maybe a little bloodshed and mayhem will match the pleasure of that kiss?"

She liked the sound of that, it made her wet with anticipation. She could feel her core trembling as she thought about all the things they could do. "Can we use torture? Please? Please?"

He chuckled at her enthusiasm as she played with her hair. "Yeah, babe. Whatever you want."

She squealed, and gave him another kiss "I always wanted to fuck somebody up really bad. Like, go all medieval on their ass." she said. "Hearing people screaming in pain kinda turns me on."

"I know the feeling, baby," her boyfriend said. "I love watching people suffer."

"They deserve it." The soft tone in her voice reflected the sadness in her eyes. He patted her head gently.

"I know. Just wait, you'll get your revenge."

She kissed him again. "Thank you, baby." Her hand drifted lazily over his black cotton t-shirt. "Hey, can I see him again?"

He pretended to not know what she was talking about. "Hmm?"

"You know exactly what I mean."

"No, what are you talking about?" He winked.

She pounded on his chest with her fists. "Cut it out! Stop teasing… I wanna see him now!"

He broke into a laugh loud enough to swirl around in the evening air. "Alright," he agreed. "You win. Hang on."

He reached into his jacket and pulled a switchblade out of a hidden pocket. Her heart did little flips in her chest as she took hold of the weapon.

"Hello, old friend," she whispered. "I missed you so much." She flicked her wrist and the knife blade fell open. She stared at her reflection in the chrome right before running her tongue along the dull side. This excited her to no end, sending chills throughout her body.

He playfully smacked her ass, and grinned at her. "So, when do we start?" he wondered. She gave her answer as she looked him directly in the eye.

"Right fucking NOW!" she squealed.

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Right /now/?" he asked.

"Yes! Right damned now," she insisted.

He lay beneath her, smiling. "Well, okay. We'll begin our little game now." She chirped happily and gave him a deep, wet kiss. He groped her breasts before interrupting their kiss.

"But first," he said. "We need to get you a toy of your own."

She gave him a puzzled look. "How do we do that?"

He smacked her ass hard, and smiled at her with a wicked grin. "I think I know just the place...!"
Sign up to rate and review this story