Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Heaven and Earth

Balance

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Kyosuke wonders about his relationship with April.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2015-05-01 - 672 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Four: Balance:

Kyosuke couldn't wrap his head around it. April was a shinigami just like him. They were both consenting adults. So why? Kyosuke shook his head.

/I don't know what to do with myself/, he thought. He looked up when he heard the door close. April stood, holding paperwork.

"Is something wrong?" she asked. Kyosuke shook his head.

"No, no," he said. April walked over to her post. Kyosuke tried to go back to work. He remembered the first night they made love.

Kyosuke tried to get into the mood as April approached him. He's seen that look before, and knows what it means. She straddled his lap, and settled down for a little mischief.

"April-san," he mumbled.

She pressed her finger to his lips. "Don't talk baby," she told him. She silenced him with a blister kiss. His hand reached for her and she broke off the kiss to look him in the eye.

"Kyosuke-kun," April wondered aloud.

"Yes, my dear?"

"Don't you fancy me?"

Kyosuke narrowed his eyes at her. "I guess…" he shrugged. April raised a suspicious brow at him before asking, "How much do you fancy me?"

"I don't know. Never really gave it much thought."

April sighed, disappointed as she rolled on top of him. "Why are so damned difficult to understand?! Why are you just so… awkward?"

"What?"

"You've never had a girlfriend or really had sex."

Kyosuke's face turned bright red. "That's not true!" April's reaction old him that she didn't believe him.

"Oh really? Have you ever seen a woman naked?" she asked.

Kyosuke's eyes widened in shock. "What?!" he yelped.

April sighed, and shook her head. "Figures," she said. The English girl sat up and rolled off her red tank top. Kyosuke panicked.

"April-san, w-w-what are you doing?!" he yelped. There was no emotion on her face as she stripped off her clothes, one piece at a time. Her top landed on the floor and she immediately went for her bra.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "Can't handle it?" Kyosuke's nose began to bleed as he nodded. She frowned.

"Liar," April muttered. She unhooked her bra and flung it aside. She was determined that this would not be a repeat of last time.

"Tell me something," the shinigami demanded. "Are you gay, or something?" Kyosuke gave her a puzzled look.

"What?! No!" he shouted.

"Then… why so nervous?" she asked. He looked up at her as she stood before him, and swallowed hard at the sight of her.

"I… I… I… don't… know…" Kyosuke shook his head.

"How can you not know?" April leaned toward him.

Once again, he shrugged cluelessly in reply.

"Well then," she said. "That will not do..."

"What?" Kyosuke asked.

"We're going to have to change that," she whispered.

Kyosuke eyes widened, and he looked like a trapped animal. Oh god… This is it! She's going to… She's going to… April unzipped his jeans. She had a hungry look in her eyes as she pulled them down. Kyosuke gulped. April gently shook her head at him to silence him, effectively shushing him before he could even speak.

"Don't…" she murmured. His boxers followed his jeans in a heap of clothes near the desk. Kyosuke's mind became jumbled, but when her mouth surrounded his member he could barely breathe. He breathed in heavy grunts and moans as she serviced him.

"Oh…" he mumbled. The pleasure of her mouth surrounding and engulfing him began in waves.

"Kyosuke!" he heard someone shouting. which brought him back to the present. The shinigami looked up to find April staring at him with a curious expression.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"You feeling okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Hey, are you busy later on?"

"No… why?"

Kyosuke was just about to elaborate when the intercom buzzed.

"Attention, everyone!" a voice crackled over the speaker. "All hands! A huge storm has hit Okinawa!"

"We'll talk later," April winked.

/Damn it! /Kyosuke cursed himself, as she rushed out the door.

He raced out the door after her.
Sign up to rate and review this story