Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Not So Irrational

Confrontation

by princessofoyownworld 7 reviews

Jay walks in on something he should not have, and learns how deep Archie and Theresa's friendship has grown over the past week.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 815 words

1Moving
Princessofoyownworld Nothing to say (mark the calendars!)

Gummy Bears Princessofoyownworld does not own Class of the Titans, though she wishes she did.

*

"Where are Theresa and Archie?" Hera asked calmly.

"We think Archie is already at the school and Theresa is still asleep." Odie answered.

"I'll go wake Theresa." Jay said noticing the look of disappointment on Hera's face.

*

Jay wandered down the hall and up the stairs towards Theresa's bedroom. He knocked on the door, no one answered. He opened it slowly to notice that she was not asleep, nor was she even in the room. He sweater was gone and so were her car keys.

*

"Theresa's not here." Jay reported as he got back to the front hall, there was hint of worry in his voice.

"She is probably at the school already. Her cars gone as well." Herry said looking out the window to the driveway.

"Good, good. Now please come with me. Atlanta is asking to see you." Hera said as calmly as she could, but the titans could sense a hint of glee in her voice.

'She is going to make it?" Neil asked.

"Yes she is going to be fine." Hera said (ok come on you actually thought I would kill her? Again. No thought so)

"She is going to make it, she is going to make it." Herry and Odie chanted as they both jumped into the air.

"Come on, what are we waiting for. We can get Archie and Theresa on the way!" Herry said as he grabbed the keys to his truck and Hera disappeared.

*

"You must see her one at a time, she is still weak." Hera said calmly meeting the titans at the door to Chiron's study.

"Neil she wants to see you first." Chiron said poking his head out of his study. Neil went in silently.

"I'll go and try and find Archie and Theresa. You want to help Herry." Jay said.

"Sure." Herry replied as Odie sat down and pulled out his laptop. "You want to help Odie?" Herry asked.

"Nah, Atlanta will kick Neil out of there in about five minutes he will be so annoying to her. I'll let you guys know who she wants to see next."

"Alright then. Herry you want to search the gym? I'll look in the library." Jay instructed in more of a statement than a question.

"Sure."

*

Jay wandered down the hall to the library, listening hard for any noise. He opened the door to the library door quietly. As he stepped in he could see a bit of Archie's hair in between the bookshelves. The descendant of Jason made his way over to where he could see Archie's hair.

What he saw shocked him.

Archie was cuddling with Theresa. They were both asleep. Jay felt sheer rage run through his veins. How could Archie? How could Theresa?

"You just had to have every girl on this team didn't you Arch? You had to, having Atlanta in love with you just was not enough, and you had to have Theresa to. And Theresa how could you? Is this were you sneak off to too think? To clear your head!" Jay yelled at the top of his lungs.

Archie and Theresa slowly woke up and rubbed their eyes. "Oh shit." Archie mumbled as he looked at the position he and Theresa had ended up in. He had his arm around her shoulders and she had her head resting on his chest.

"Its not what it looks like!" Theresa said defending herself as she pulled away from Archie. Archie to moved away.

"Is it not now!" Jay said sheer anger and rage in his voice.

"We just fell asleep. We were both upset." Archie pleaded.

"I swear Jay nothing happened." Theresa pleaded; she had never seen their leader so angry. Jay looked into Theresa and Archie's bloodshot eyes; all he saw was honesty and the after math of thousands of cried tears.

"I believe you." Jay said at last. Theresa jumped up and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend and kissed him. Forgetting Archie was in the room, their tongues began to dance an extravagant dance.

"Ach hem." Archie coughed.

"Oh right. Atlanta wants to see us. Hera says that she will make it, but she is still weak and can only see us one at a time. " Jay spat out in a rush. A look came over Theresa and Archie's face like he had just told them that they had inherited the world. The two paused for a moment to take in the information and then bolted to Chiron's study.

*

Princessofoyownworld Ok, I know that this is still not my best, but I'm pretty happy with you and hope you my readers like it to. I must warn you there is a large A/A fluff seen in the next chapter. Please rate and review.
Sign up to rate and review this story